Green, Brown manage better performances; Beck leads Dolphins ra...

Aug 16, 2007 Read more: South Florida Sun-Sentinel 166
Despite a lukewarm reception and just a smattering of Trent Green Chiefs jerseys in the stands, it still turned out to be a pleasant homecoming - albeit a brief one - for the former Chiefs quarterback as he ... Read more
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
JRW

Hollywood, FL

#189 Aug 18, 2007
Well if it isn't the gay boy! How's it going sweetie? Funny how you ragged on me for watching the Dolphins play Jax. You said that made me a secret Dolfan. Now you're watching the Jets!??! Dude, you're so full of s**t your gay son Mike 17-0 now looks like a cleveland BROWN!!
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious...Pennington sucks and so will the Jets this year. Thomas Jones is supposed to be the savior but there is a reason he is on his fourth NFL team. Jet fans refuse to acknowledge that fact.
Mike Jones

Saint Petersburg, FL

#190 Aug 19, 2007
JRW wrote:
Well if it isn't the gay boy! How's it going sweetie? Funny how you ragged on me for watching the Dolphins play Jax. You said that made me a secret Dolfan. Now you're watching the Jets!??! Dude, you're so full of s**t your gay son Mike 17-0 now looks like a cleveland BROWN!!
<quoted text>
To clarify your ignorant comparision, you noted how Beck played and how the winning drive went for Miami in the fourth qtr the first preseason game. I made a rebuttal to an arrogant, stir the pot Jet puke's comment by noting the Jets/Penningtons woeful first half performance. By the way, no, I did not watch any of the game live, unlike you who was tuned in to the Miami game very late. I made my points based on NFL Gamecenter on NFL.com . And my Thomas Jones assessment was simply stating the FACT that he is on his fourth NFL team. Wish to somehow argue that tidbit? What is your deal dude? Why must you continue to prod and provoke people who want to move on? You must grow tired of people proving you wrong and making you look more ignorant than your posts(if thats possible) And the gay stuff...get over that man. People are truly going to start wondering about you...
Mike Jones

Saint Petersburg, FL

#191 Aug 19, 2007
JRW wrote:
Not MY QB. Not my team, I don't give a sh**!! I agree the Jets suck and Pennington has no arm. I just laugh at you dofans competing at "who sucks more" Frankly you guys win the suckbowl!!! I believe that it's a 3-peat!!!
<quoted text>
You laugh at Dolfans who chat in this forum. You laugh at Dolfans who simply make rebuttals to ignorant people who come on here simply to post anti-Miami comments simply for the sake of creating conflict. Yet you are right in the middle of it all. You yourself create arguements and help sustain arguements. Do you laugh at yourself as well. We are loser! Do you realize how pathetic you look, claiming to not have a team allegiance but for some reason have the NEED to come on here for attention? I have an idea. If you are that stricken with an empty life, get a pet. What an idiot....
Mike Jones

Saint Petersburg, FL

#192 Aug 19, 2007
JRW wrote:
<quoted text>
How many weeks has it been since I stopped posting to you or about you? Did you miss the attention or something? Dude, get over it. You and I have diffent opinions of NFL teams and life in general. It's ok...now try to post back without the profanity...just breathe, take the anti roid rage medication your doctor prescribed, and type. You are truly a weirdo....
Tony

Erie, PA

#193 Aug 19, 2007
Dude, what is your problem? I haven't seen anyone as vulgar and crude as you. You are the biggest loser I have never seen!!
JRW wrote:
<quoted text>
NOELIA

Torrevieja, Spain

#194 Oct 27, 2007
HELLO FROM SPAIN.AND I WANT KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP ME. I NEED MAKE A PROJECT AND THIS PROJECT IS OF YOU UNIVERSITY, IS ABOUT RADAR SAR CANYOU HELP ME?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damon Huard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Dolphins Patrick Surtain, Damon Huard cu... (Feb '09) Jun '10 Dolpharts 29
News Kawakami: 49ers have QB quandary (Aug '09) Aug '09 Bud Long 1
News Orton throws 3 interceptions in Denver debut as... (Aug '09) Aug '09 leo from cornelia 7
News History of Kansas City Chiefs QBs (May '09) May '09 SamE Boy 2
News Patriots trade Cassel (Mar '09) Mar '09 Pearyb 10
News Chiefsa Albert insists hea s just a victim of f... (Oct '08) Nov '08 He knows 2
News NFL Notes: Gonzalez sets TE record (Oct '08) Oct '08 Jayvon223KC 1
More from around the web