USC quarterbacks jockey for position

USC quarterbacks jockey for position

There are 4 comments on the LA Daily News story from Aug 13, 2008, titled USC quarterbacks jockey for position. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Mitch Mustain bristles whenever anyone asks about when he started at quarterback for Arkansas two years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

John Williams

Orange, CA

#1 Aug 13, 2008
When is Sanchez expected to come back?
Robert

Moorpark, CA

#2 Aug 14, 2008
Corp is the better QB between him and Mustain.
I expected more out of Mustain (with 8 SEC starts) but he appears hesitant behind the pocket.

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#3 Aug 14, 2008
Robert wrote:
Corp is the better QB between him and Mustain.
I expected more out of Mustain (with 8 SEC starts) but he appears hesitant behind the pocket.
I like Corp too because he is more athletic and can create more outside the pocket IMO.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#4 Aug 14, 2008
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Corp too because he is more athletic and can create more outside the pocket IMO.
IDK, I think I'd rather have the guy with experience under pressure in there. Going 8-0 in the SEC as a starter is no easy task, and Mustain did that as a true freshman. That's certifiably badass in my book. Either way, I am glad our quarterback dilemma is deciding which talented guy to start, rather than Cal State Westwood's dilemma of trying to find someone, anyone on campus that can throw incompletes and interceptions without getting injured.

Man, I can't wait for this season to start already.

BTW, nice pic. Trojan Song Girls FTW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damian Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington blasts Saints safety's 'dirty' play (Dec '11) Dec '11 Whistlegas 3
News Titans fall to Falcons 23-17 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Ravens 1
News USC freshman Woods catches spotlight (Oct '10) Oct '10 Chosen Traveler 1
News Dynasty remake? (Aug '10) Aug '10 Brew In 1
News College Football Countdown: No. 13 USC (Aug '10) Aug '10 Chosen Traveler 1
News USC's Matt Barkley named to Davey O'Brien Quart... (Jul '10) Aug '10 Chosen Traveler 199
News Team #14 - USC Trojans College Football Preview (Jul '10) Jul '10 Chosen Traveler 1
More from around the web