Notre Dame not in USC's league

Full story: Chicago Tribune

As shadows crawled up the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum stands before kickoff, the USC Trojans gathered in a corner and bobbed and shouted and generally contrived an adrenaline-infused froth.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
sdp00

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2008

Well, I guess that Michigan and Notre Dame can just swap head football coaches.
Joe Davola

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2008

Didn't USC beat Ohio State this year 35-3?
Pat O

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2008

Whatever Weis is or is not... Clausen is not. Jimmy is an old soph should be a junior (older than McCoy, Bradford,Pryor,etc.)... getting worse. Allen worst runnin' back @ ND in last 100 yrs. Oline one of worst. Golden best plyer - never touches ball. Tate should be starting tailback with the brother of Penn State star @ fullback (Pac---wczsp?)
Decent defense - good young receivers. Sorry Charlie ur heart is ND but ur game is the pros. Do what KState did bring in Lou 2/3 yrs- until they can get a successful college coach like Johnson/Kelly,etc. Besides being poor they're boring!
fightenmivk

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2008

I say BS CW... let other teams look at the Irish as a model to win championships..It used to be that way till $$$$ got in the way.

Notre Dame was always a school others tried to emulate..

I know this is another era ...but we are still NOTRE DAME .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••