Pete's a Seattle Seahawk now

Pete's a Seattle Seahawk now

There are 30 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Jan 11, 2010, titled Pete's a Seattle Seahawk now. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

In this Dec. 26, 2009 file photo, Southern California head coach Pete Carroll celebrates with wide receiver Damian Williams, the game's most valuable player, after a win over Boston College in the Emerald Bowl NCAA college football game in San Francisco.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#31 Jan 13, 2010
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
nope Special Ed and the big yellow bus.
Big yellow bus or the short bus? Its ok to ride the short bus as long as you arent the one licking the windows.

Location hidden

#32 Jan 13, 2010
Nice pic btw dude....Im working in South Florida right now and these guys are wearing full suits in 73 degree water. Almost didnt believe my own eyes....lol

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#33 Jan 13, 2010
DaveMC wrote:
Nice pic btw dude....Im working in South Florida right now and these guys are wearing full suits in 73 degree water. Almost didnt believe my own eyes....lol
Big arse waves moving into So Cal today 8 to 12 feet, up to 17 feet on west facing beaches. I'll be heading down to c/o later this morning.

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#34 Jan 13, 2010
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like our buddy "SWP" has gone off the deep end. I notice several posts have been removed/deleted by the Topix staff. I wonder what the guy posted. Anyways, guys like him don't last long here. Glad to see another football fan like yourself on here that discusses football news rationally. Welcome aboard, "football."
I'm hearing Garrett had nothing to do with the hiring of Kiffin.

Did you see him sitting there like Pete did during Sanchez's press conference? Looked like he didn't want to be there.

Nothing like a few coaching moves to fire up Topix.

Sit back and enjoy :)

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#35 Jan 13, 2010
Did you see him sitting there like Pete did during Sanchez's press conference? Looked like he didn't want to be there.(at Pete's farewell NC)

Location hidden

#36 Jan 13, 2010
<quoted text>
Big arse waves moving into So Cal today 8 to 12 feet, up to 17 feet on west facing beaches. I'll be heading down to c/o later this morning.
I dont wanna hear that....lol...Im stuck on the east coast until the end of this month. Have fun be safe

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#38 Jan 13, 2010
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>I dont wanna hear that....lol...Im stuck on the east coast until the end of this month. Have fun be safe
some pix's of the waves

http://lang.dailybreeze.com/photos/photos.asp...

Location hidden

#39 Jan 13, 2010
<quoted text>
some pix's of the waves
http://lang.dailybreeze.com/photos/photos.asp...
Nice!!!! Is it too late to quit my job and fly home?....lol
icblackness

Garden Grove, CA

#40 Jan 19, 2010
I went to a USC game this year and I could not believe all of the belly-aching and whining I heard from the so called fans. My Grandfather was right, USC does stand for University of Spoiled Children. Good Luck Coach Carroll.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#42 Jan 22, 2010
Crazy Horse wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. It stands for University of Southern California.
Your grandfather was just jealous, most likely.
FIGHT ON!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damian Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington blasts Saints safety's 'dirty' play (Dec '11) Dec '11 Whistlegas 3
News Titans fall to Falcons 23-17 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Ravens 1
News USC freshman Woods catches spotlight (Oct '10) Oct '10 Chosen Traveler 1
News Dynasty remake? (Aug '10) Aug '10 Brew In 1
News College Football Countdown: No. 13 USC (Aug '10) Aug '10 Chosen Traveler 1
News USC's Matt Barkley named to Davey O'Brien Quart... (Jul '10) Aug '10 Chosen Traveler 199
News Team #14 - USC Trojans College Football Preview (Jul '10) Jul '10 Chosen Traveler 1
More from around the web