Barkley, McKnight drive USC to victory

Barkley, McKnight drive USC to victory

There are 22 comments on the LA Daily News story from Sep 13, 2009, titled Barkley, McKnight drive USC to victory. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

USC linebacker Chris Galippo rushed over to quarterback Matt Barkley with just more than seven minutes left inside raucous Ohio Stadium and told him to win the game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HB Guy

El Segundo, CA

#21 Sep 14, 2009
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
what I mean to say was that the score was 15-10 (then 15-12) when your trojans made that "glorious" and most "improbable" comeback in usc football history down by 5 points. Get my drift?
I dont get your drift.
The score was never 15-12. That would mean that the Trojans got a safty along the way. They didn't.
The final score was 18-15. Touchdown, two field goals and a safety for Ohio State...15 points. Two touchdowns, one two point conversion and a field goal for SC....18 points.
Did you watch the game. Do you know the game?

UCLA ROB

“Jackie Robinson B-4 a Dodger”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#22 Sep 14, 2009
HB Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are both wrong. The score was 15 - 10 at the start of the last drive. Showing much poise and no panic the Trojans did what they do best, went right at 'em. "Lets see what you got" when the game is on the line. Great play calling by Bates and Pete.(thank God Sark is gone) Go for it on forth down, how many times. Converted all of 'em. Then to cap it off, the two point conversion.
Great win and great coaching.
I might add...great win by the Bruins also.
I stand corrected. It was the Bruins that allowed a safety...too much football in one day, I'm sure my mind will get sharper as the season progresses.
It was a great win for the Bruins as well, thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damian Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington blasts Saints safety's 'dirty' play (Dec '11) Dec '11 Whistlegas 3
News Titans fall to Falcons 23-17 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Ravens 1
News USC freshman Woods catches spotlight (Oct '10) Oct '10 Chosen Traveler 1
News Dynasty remake? (Aug '10) Aug '10 Brew In 1
News College Football Countdown: No. 13 USC (Aug '10) Aug '10 Chosen Traveler 1
News USC's Matt Barkley named to Davey O'Brien Quart... (Jul '10) Aug '10 Chosen Traveler 199
News Team #14 - USC Trojans College Football Preview (Jul '10) Jul '10 Chosen Traveler 1
More from around the web