USC's McCoy, Spicer could miss Emerald Bowl due to academic issues

USC tight end Anthony McCoy might be academically ineligible to play in this week's Emerald Bowl against Boston College. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#125 Dec 29, 2009
El Quixotian wrote:
<quoted text>
From the web play by play, looks like UCLA went ahead on an interception return, and iced it with a 17 yeard safety...maybe a sack?
Sounds like UCLA defense made some half-time ajustments...and/or the owls went to sleep.
If you followed the Bruins at all this year, the 2nd half belonged to the Defense. Excellent win tonight.
Pac 10 2&2 now thanks to U$c and UCLA

“In truth, fiction is stranger”

Since: Dec 09

San Diego de Alcala

#126 Dec 29, 2009
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
If you followed the Bruins at all this year, the 2nd half belonged to the Defense. Excellent win tonight.
Pac 10 2&2 now thanks to U$c and UCLA
I caught dribs and drabs, and gathered they hadn't lost all the DWalker mojo...but I just remember their last defensive play at the Colliseum....

“'RESPECT"”

East L.A.

#127 Dec 29, 2009
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
My Bruins of course!
Great, thanks.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#128 Dec 29, 2009
R U Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me? Get your facts straight. It was your girl friend "CPEM" who used the troll accusation (post #111) And now your using it. What does dyslexic mean, you have no memory, ability to read, comprehend or all of the above?
Look, dude, I've tried engaging you in a regular conversation and get you off your little insult tirades, and all you can do is flame. You troll these boards and your only contribution is to insult, put-down, and flame. That makes you a troll. Thankfully, I've found some REAL Bruin (as well as other schools') fans who appreciate a good conversation over insulting each other. So, here's your chance: join in on the fun, or not, but your shyt is getting old.

Location hidden

#129 Dec 29, 2009
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, dude, I've tried engaging you in a regular conversation and get you off your little insult tirades, and all you can do is flame. You troll these boards and your only contribution is to insult, put-down, and flame. That makes you a troll. Thankfully, I've found some REAL Bruin (as well as other schools') fans who appreciate a good conversation over insulting each other. So, here's your chance: join in on the fun, or not, but your shyt is getting old.
Right on brother..keep those trolls and lurkers in line..I have watch on the SGV antagonists..they are few as they fear...

“In truth, fiction is stranger”

Since: Dec 09

San Diego de Alcala

#130 Dec 30, 2009
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on brother..keep those trolls and lurkers in line..I have watch on the SGV antagonists..they are few as they fear...
Troll baiting is a fool's errand.

TROLL BASHING RULES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damian Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington blasts Saints safety's 'dirty' play (Dec '11) Dec '11 Whistlegas 3
Titans fall to Falcons 23-17 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Ravens 1
USC freshman Woods catches spotlight (Oct '10) Oct '10 Chosen Traveler 1
Dynasty remake? (Aug '10) Aug '10 Brew In 1
College Football Countdown: No. 13 USC (Aug '10) Aug '10 Chosen Traveler 1
USC's Matt Barkley named to Davey O'Brien Quart... (Jul '10) Aug '10 Chosen Traveler 199
Team #14 - USC Trojans College Football Preview (Jul '10) Jul '10 Chosen Traveler 1
More from around the web