Martin, 4 linemen make Pro Football Hall of Fame

Feb 5, 2012 Full story: The Hour Online 7

In this Aug. 27, 1990, file photo, Minnesota Vikings linebacker Chris Doleman brings down Houston Oilers quarterback Warren Moon for a safety during preseason NFL football action in Minneapolis.

Full Story
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Feb 6, 2012
Curtis Martin? you have to be kidding me! Wasn't Sammy Winder or John Brockington available? How does a running back who never made the playoffs make the HOF? Was Avant voting?
Martinfarts

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2012
Martin played in post season games as a Patriot and Jet...even lost a Super Bowl to Favre because Bledsoe had a noodle arm throwing 4 ints...
Nivis

Toronto, Canada

#3 Feb 6, 2012
When the F*** is carter going to get elected.?I mean the guy had absolutely the best hands EVER. It's not his fault vikes never gave him consistency at QB position. If he doesn't get in next year I'm not sure when he will. I'm not saying the guy was the best wideout ever , but he is definately a top 10 reciever even without a Super Bowl . I knew by him wussing out on the zip line it could cost him votes lol. Congrats to Chris doleman though well deserving of getting voted in.
Joe Krupinski

Great Neck, NY

#4 Feb 6, 2012
I don't see where a player has to make the playoffs to earn the Hall of Fame. Martin's individual stats did it for him. Doesn't matter whether his team couldn't accomplish that goal, that's a team thing, not sometking a star like Martin has to deal with.
Jerry Jones

United States

#5 Feb 7, 2012
...vote Ryan Leaf....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#6 Feb 7, 2012
Nivis wrote:
When the F*** is carter going to get elected.?
Jimmy Carter does not belong in the HOF son
Hall of Knockers

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Jimmy Carter does not belong in the HOF son
Linda Carter and her bondage lasso...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Curtis Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Jets and New England Patriots feud (Jun '13) Jun '13 Grogan 3
Run Laurence Run: Pats' ground game stifles Cincy (Oct '06) Jun '11 Norman Kreutzer 3
Rex says Jets-Pats is about Belichick vs. Ryan (Jan '11) Jan '11 18andDONEwithoutC... 4
Gloves are coming off for Jets-Pats, Round 3 (Jan '11) Jan '11 Pitt 41
NFL Notes: Top running backs lead 2011 Hall of ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 TexasRaider 1
Curtis Martin semi-finalist for the Pro Footbal... (Dec '10) Dec '10 christy byrd 1
Married (Oct '10) Oct '10 Curtis Martin 1
•••
•••

Curtis Martin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••