Tide puts premium on protecting quart...

Tide puts premium on protecting quarterback

There are 115 comments on the The Birmingham News story from Nov 29, 2007, titled Tide puts premium on protecting quarterback. In it, The Birmingham News reports that:

“Whoever plays right tackle for us this week is going to have a challenge”

Alabama coach Nick Saban anticipates a chess match with his former pupil Will Muschamp, the defensive coordinator at Auburn. via The Birmingham News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Birmingham News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
BAMA LUVA

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#101 Jan 15, 2008
Well,that`s just the side that they exspose. LOL.

“Im Obessed with Alabama fball!”

Since: Jan 08

Florida/Alabama line

#102 Jan 15, 2008
AHAHA...yeh probably most guys are like that.LoL.
BAMA LUVA

Cottondale, AL

#103 Jan 16, 2008
DUUUHHHHH. LOL. Hey,JPW is getting hot for Tom Brady. I could hear her screaming when the game was on ALL the way from my house. LOL. No serioulsly,she is hot for him. And she`s hot for Brett Favre,too. LOL.

“Im Obessed with Alabama fball!”

Since: Jan 08

Florida/Alabama line

#104 Jan 16, 2008
ahaha thats funny tho i dont like the patriots cuz they r 2 perfect.
BAMA LUVA

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#105 Aug 26, 2008
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>U B so HOTT if JPW gets a kiss from you he could go into a COMA !!!!LUVA think of the team you must stay clear of the TIDE players they could get hurt thanks The T- Town Clown !!!!!!!!
Oh my,Clown boy. Watcha gotta say about this,married man?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#106 Aug 26, 2008
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my,Clown boy. Watcha gotta say about this,married man?
I don't see anything wrong with it are you married ?????

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#107 Aug 26, 2008
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my,Clown boy. Watcha gotta say about this,married man?
oh I forgot you & JPW are one and the same got you I knew it and can prove it
BAMA LUVA

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#108 Aug 26, 2008
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see anything wrong with it are you married ?????
Your not making any sense @ all. If you think its WRONG for # 1 Bama fan to tell that other girl that shes hot,then what makes it okay for you to tell me Im hot? I mean,I dont mind...LOL. Seriously,u need to quit talking about other ppl if your doing the exact same thing. No,Im not married. But you are,right?
BAMA LUVA

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#109 Aug 26, 2008
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>oh I forgot you & JPW are one and the same got you I knew it and can prove it
Oh yeah? Youve been saying that for a week and you still havent proved it. But,I can tell you right now I am not the same person? Why would I pretend to b 2 ppl anyway? Thats stupid!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#110 Aug 26, 2008
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah? Youve been saying that for a week and you still havent proved it. But,I can tell you right now I am not the same person? Why would I pretend to b 2 ppl anyway? Thats stupid!
I know !!!!
BAMA LUVA

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#111 Aug 26, 2008
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I know !!!!
Then....PROVE IT THEN. even though you cant. No possible way you can. We are def. not the same person. That would be stupid if I was pretending to be another person on here. Why waste me tie doing that? I swear to you,YOUR MAJESTY. I am not the same gal. Your talking to WHOLE differnt person,here. Kay? Savvy? LOL.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#112 Aug 26, 2008
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>Your not making any sense @ all. If you think its WRONG for # 1 Bama fan to tell that other girl that shes hot,then what makes it okay for you to tell me Im hot? I mean,I dont mind...LOL. Seriously,u need to quit talking about other ppl if your doing the exact same thing. No,Im not married. But you are,right?
that was a compliment I don't know if your hot !!! but I never told you I wanted to play with your butt, are can't wait till we meet where I can hold you and kiss you !!! I know and you know the guy is a turd !! go back and read all of it, Im a married guy to a great woman that reads most of my post !! I would never hurt or dishonor her the way he does his wife !!! also one day you will marry some great guy & I hope he never does that to you !!! how would you feel if he did that kinda talk with another women ? I hope you never find out !! BTW my wife thinks we are all nuts she is a aubbie LOL
BAMA LUVA

United States

#113 Aug 27, 2008
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>that was a compliment I don't know if your hot !!! but I never told you I wanted to play with your butt, are can't wait till we meet where I can hold you and kiss you !!! I know and you know the guy is a turd !! go back and read all of it, Im a married guy to a great woman that reads most of my post !! I would never hurt or dishonor her the way he does his wife !!! also one day you will marry some great guy & I hope he never does that to you !!! how would you feel if he did that kinda talk with another women ? I hope you never find out !! BTW my wife thinks we are all nuts she is a aubbie LOL
Well,I do admit,the touching the butt thing was kinda sick. But,as far as talking,like their just doing right now,that doesnt bother me. But,yeah. He really shouldnt say that. But,its none of my buisness. I will pray for him. LOL. Glad you say you would never hurt or dishonor your wife. I think thats sweet of you to say that. Your wife is an Auburn fan? Will you give her a message? Tell her I am VERY SORRY. LOL.
BAMA LUVA

United States

#114 Aug 30, 2008
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>that was a compliment I don't know if your hot !!! but I never told you I wanted to play with your butt, are can't wait till we meet where I can hold you and kiss you !!! I know and you know the guy is a turd !! go back and read all of it, Im a married guy to a great woman that reads most of my post !! I would never hurt or dishonor her the way he does his wife !!! also one day you will marry some great guy & I hope he never does that to you !!! how would you feel if he did that kinda talk with another women ? I hope you never find out !! BTW my wife thinks we are all nuts she is a aubbie LOL
Well,oh sure. You NEVER said anything about kissing me....MR "French kiss at the A Day game!" I got you NOW,T!!!!!! I gotchu!
E WILSON JP LOVER

Dothan, AL

#115 Aug 30, 2008
Roll Tide Roll!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craig Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Auburn, Oregon give BCS title game new look (Dec '10) Dec '10 im right 21
News Mallett vs. Newton: SEC's 2 most dangerous QBs ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 irish 9
News Cal football notebook: Eric Stevens making his ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Berry Bear 1
News Auburn LB Bo Harris leaves team (Aug '08) Apr '10 Rod 3
News Auburn seeking speed, depth on defense (Mar '10) Mar '10 DeathValley56 Ghost 2
News It's a final: Auburn's big comeback topples Wes... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Eagle3 3
News RHOADS: Auburn Defense Needs a To Be Fast Againa (Oct '08) Oct '08 WAR EAGLE 1
More from around the web