Tide puts premium on protecting quart...

Tide puts premium on protecting quarterback

There are 115 comments on the The Birmingham News story from Nov 29, 2007, titled Tide puts premium on protecting quarterback. In it, The Birmingham News reports that:

“Whoever plays right tackle for us this week is going to have a challenge”

Alabama coach Nick Saban anticipates a chess match with his former pupil Will Muschamp, the defensive coordinator at Auburn. via The Birmingham News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Birmingham News.

JPW

United States

#21 Dec 15, 2007
Number One Bama Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey what's up I have been away because my computer is in the shop getting fixed. Looks like I didn't miss anything except you. Can't wait to see you on TV, hopefully.
I know you can`t wait 2 c me! You know i`m smokin`,thats why you cant wait,isn`t it?
Number One Bama Fan

Killeen, TX

#22 Dec 16, 2007
JPW wrote:
<quoted text>I know you can`t wait 2 c me! You know i`m smokin`,thats why you cant wait,isn`t it?
I really can't wait. I know you are so smokin hot, I can hardly wait to get to my favorite girl and my favorite state.
JPW

United States

#23 Dec 17, 2007
<quoted text>I really can't wait. I know you are so smokin hot, I can hardly wait to get to my favorite girl and my favorite state.
Can`t wait 2 c u either,babe.
Number One Bama Fan

Killeen, TX

#24 Dec 17, 2007
JPW wrote:
<quoted text>Can`t wait 2 c u either,babe.
How's North Carolina is it cold there to. LOL
JPW

United States

#25 Dec 18, 2007
<quoted text>How's North Carolina is it cold there to. LOL
LOL. I have no idea why it says i live in Charlotte,NC.
Number One Bama Fan

Killeen, TX

#26 Dec 18, 2007
JPW wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. I have no idea why it says i live in Charlotte,NC.
Funny. I also live in Temple, 2 and half hours north of San Antonio.
JPW

United States

#27 Dec 19, 2007
<quoted text>Funny. I also live in Temple, 2 and half hours north of San Antonio.
I don`t know why it does that. I`ts weird! Anyway,I dream about seeing u at the a day game every night. U looked pretty hot in my dreams! LOL.
JP LOVER

Dothan, AL

#28 Dec 20, 2007
BAMA LUVA wrote:
I heard dat Saban is recruiting a real good QB. And I am soooooo happy! LEIGH is da one for me!
HE'S LIKE TIM QB ALL HE DOES IS RUN! NT AS GOOD AS JP NOBODY CAN B!
JPW

United States

#29 Dec 22, 2007
JP LOVER wrote:
<quoted text>HE'S LIKE TIM QB ALL HE DOES IS RUN! NT AS GOOD AS JP NOBODY CAN B!
I AGREE WIT U! NO QB (EVEN TOM BRADY) IS AS GOOD AS JP!! I`M SAD B-CUZ BAMA IZ GETTING star jackson FOR THE NEW QB.

THAT SUCKS!
Number One Bama Fan

Killeen, TX

#30 Dec 22, 2007
JPW wrote:
<quoted text>I AGREE WIT U! NO QB (EVEN TOM BRADY) IS AS GOOD AS JP!! I`M SAD B-CUZ BAMA IZ GETTING star jackson FOR THE NEW QB.
THAT SUCKS!
sorry but I am looking out for the best for the team and if Star helps out then that is what we need, JPW will still be there and a great back up he will be. LOL. Don't get mad at me, I am just wanting to make sure we get to the NC next year and win.
JPW

United States

#31 Dec 23, 2007
<quoted text>sorry but I am looking out for the best for the team and if Star helps out then that is what we need, JPW will still be there and a great back up he will be. LOL. Don't get mad at me, I am just wanting to make sure we get to the NC next year and win.
Don`t worry,baby. I`m not mad at u!
John parker fan 14

AOL

#32 Dec 26, 2007
i dont want any other quarterback but john parker wilson!!!i cant wait to meet him!
John parker fan 14

AOL

#33 Dec 26, 2007
i wait on the couch 30 minutes b4 the game to get ready for john parker wilson.3 hrs of him.and now am i being told he isnt going to be on there hardly at all?!and some star jackson is taking his place?!!!!!!!not cool at all.:(
JPW

United States

#34 Dec 27, 2007
John parker fan 14 wrote:
i dont want any other quarterback but john parker wilson!!!i cant wait to meet him!
I know. It totally SUCKS that we hav 2 get a new QB! Anyway,I got 2 meet him on Christmas day and he wuz soooo HOT!!

So excited 2 go 2 U.A. in 2008!!

Hangin` with the HOT QB!!
john parker fan 14

AOL

#35 Dec 28, 2007
how did you get to meet him on christmas of all days?????! do you knoe the exact day that you get to meet the team cuz i still dont knoe but im deff going im not going to miss that.:)
JPW

United States

#36 Dec 28, 2007
john parker fan 14 wrote:
how did you get to meet him on christmas of all days?????! do you knoe the exact day that you get to meet the team cuz i still dont knoe but im deff going im not going to miss that.:)
I got 2 meet him b-cuz I have "ties" with his aunt. Anyway,I`m going 2 U.A. next year,so I can see him any time I want!! Maybe,if i`m lucky,I can date him. I`ll B 18 next year.
Number One Bama Fan

Killeen, TX

#37 Dec 28, 2007
JPW wrote:
<quoted text>I got 2 meet him b-cuz I have "ties" with his aunt. Anyway,I`m going 2 U.A. next year,so I can see him any time I want!! Maybe,if i`m lucky,I can date him. I`ll B 18 next year.
I wish you luck on that. Just don't ever forget about me. I surely won't forget you.
JPW

United States

#38 Dec 29, 2007
<quoted text>I wish you luck on that. Just don't ever forget about me. I surely won't forget you.
Thanks,baby. And don`t worry,I will NEVER forget you. But is it okay if I forget about for like 15 Min. while I get HOT with John Parker Wilson at his house? LOL. You know I`m kidding.
john parker fan 14

AOL

#39 Dec 29, 2007
oh lucky.:P i wish i knew him.im going there in 2 yrs.:( he'll be gone by then but im going to the team day thing and get his autograph and picture.:)
john parker fan 14

AOL

#40 Dec 29, 2007
do u knoe when that team day thing is exactly??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craig Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Auburn, Oregon give BCS title game new look (Dec '10) Dec '10 im right 21
News Mallett vs. Newton: SEC's 2 most dangerous QBs ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 irish 9
News Cal football notebook: Eric Stevens making his ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Berry Bear 1
News Auburn LB Bo Harris leaves team (Aug '08) Apr '10 Rod 3
News Auburn seeking speed, depth on defense (Mar '10) Mar '10 DeathValley56 Ghost 2
News It's a final: Auburn's big comeback topples Wes... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Eagle3 3
News RHOADS: Auburn Defense Needs a To Be Fast Againa (Oct '08) Oct '08 WAR EAGLE 1
More from around the web