Chicago Bears vs. Oakland Raiders Gam...

Chicago Bears vs. Oakland Raiders Game Preview

There are 1 comment on the Bleacher Report story from Aug 21, 2010, titled Chicago Bears vs. Oakland Raiders Game Preview. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

After playing a less than stellar game against the San Diego Chargers just a week ago and losing their second string quarterback,the Bears will host their first home game of the season against the Oakland Raiders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

z mann

Duncan, OK

#1 Aug 21, 2010
Bears will bring it when the season starts.I have a good feeling about this year.I think our defense may struggle a little but we will tighten up in the secondary which is our weakness.as everyone has been saying our receivers are the weakness of our bears , I know is false just look at stats.the only way our secondary can look good is if we get constant pressure on qb and that will make everything simplified for the secondary.as I remember the bears defense is very hard to beat when we blitz.we need pressure.that will be the .key word of the bears success this year.finally I have faith in our offense and that saying a lot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craig Steltz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bears lose kicker Robbie Gould for season with ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Bears need to stick with their safeties (Jul '12) Jul '12 Roving Bears Fan 1
News What's Next for Phil Emery, Bears (Mar '12) Mar '12 def 2
News LB Urlacher Will Miss Arizona Game (Aug '10) Aug '10 sniper 1
News Huddle Up: Brown likely gone from Bears (Jan '09) Jan '09 Otis 1
More from around the web