Titans punter Hentrich to play in 200...

Titans punter Hentrich to play in 2009, Fisher says

There are 2 comments on the The Tennessean Nashville News story from Mar 2, 2009, titled Titans punter Hentrich to play in 2009, Fisher says. In it, The Tennessean Nashville News reports that:

Punter Craig Hentrich has informed the Titans that he will return for his 16th NFL season, ending several weeks of his contemplation about retirement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean Nashville News.

Debbie

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2009
I have been watching Titans since they left Houston-getting rid of Haynesworth??what to keep Vince Young who has no respect for the team members or game-his heart is in Texas-u should have released him !!!!Kudos for Collins he deserves a run----Houston just let go of there back up Rosenfels(stupid)the only consisitant QB with that org..Vince would do good there--Titans deserve more!!!!Fisher is a class act!!!!
CRJ

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Mar 4, 2009
Debbie wrote:
I have been watching Titans since they left Houston-getting rid of Haynesworth??what to keep Vince Young who has no respect for the team members or game-his heart is in Texas-u should have released him !!!!Kudos for Collins he deserves a run----Houston just let go of there back up Rosenfels(stupid)the only consisitant QB with that org..Vince would do good there--Titans deserve more!!!!Fisher is a class act!!!!
I also have been a Titans fan since they came to Nashville, but i disagree with you on alot of things. I like VY and although he's has struggled, i still believe he's the better option than Collins if Young just had some top talent recievers surrounding him. Fisher is a joke as a coach and i lost alot of respect for him for not putting an end to Pacman's crap along time ago instead of acting so spineless and leaving it all to the NFL to do. As far as Haynesworth, he got stupid money and they were very smart in letting him walk. Every player that has left the Titans for other teams never do as well as they did here in Tennessee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craig Hentrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Punter Hits Video Screen At New Cowboys Stadium... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Kneight Bauer 7
News NFL hits two Titans in wallet over tackles (Aug '09) Aug '09 vrgaines 1
News Punter hits video screen at new Cowboys Stadium (Aug '09) Aug '09 junior 5
News '99 Titans mourn '9' together (Jul '09) Jul '09 Kelli 1
News Tennessee Titans are still stunned after blowin... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Gomer 2
News Super-rookie Chris Johnson spearheads the groun... (Nov '08) Nov '08 ssefkaristo 1
News Titans Cut Second Punter (Aug '08) Aug '08 hope 2
More from around the web