Raiders officially in serious trouble...

Raiders officially in serious trouble at cornerback

There are 5 comments on the Silver And Black Pride story from Sep 18, 2012, titled Raiders officially in serious trouble at cornerback. In it, Silver And Black Pride reports that:

After what we all witnessed on Sunday, the problems the Raiders have at cornerback may already be pretty obvious.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver And Black Pride.

blackholematt

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2012
from what i can see,there is a ton more problems besides this too!!!
12 step program

Littleton, CO

#2 Sep 18, 2012
The Raiders are bordering on step 1

“RAIDERS 2015--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#3 Sep 19, 2012
I don't see our CB problem being resolved this season......at all.

Hopefully Allen/Tarver can come up with a defensive scheme/package/personnel that can defend against the pass without CB's.
raiderfaith

Sanford, NC

#4 Sep 19, 2012
Agreed zild. I hope bartell and Spencer get back soon. they are our best options at this point.
Corner Broke

United States

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Zild0405 wrote:
Hopefully Allen/Tarver can come up with a defensive scheme/package/personnel that can defend against the pass without CB's.
Like driving a car without tires....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coye Francies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders waive CB-KR Coye Francies, LB Travis Go... (Jul '13) Jul '13 TexasRaider 2
News Leave a reply (Jun '13) Jun '13 The Autumn Wind 6
News Raiders mandatory minicamp begins today (Jun '13) Jun '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
News Top rookie D.J. Hayden attends Raiders practice (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rocafella tha Don 8
News Raiders Have Yet to Make a Move at Cornerback (Mar '13) Mar '13 OneNation 1
News Raiders re-sign Coye Francies (Mar '13) Mar '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
News Chicago selects San Jose State defensive tackle... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Dave and aunt Mary 1
More from around the web