Warriors make their own luck each wee...

Warriors make their own luck each week - Sports

There are 7 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Oct 6, 2008, titled Warriors make their own luck each week - Sports. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

It's so easy to forget that aesthetics are only part of athletics - and not the most important.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

dolph

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Oct 6, 2008
nice editorial piece.
Disgusted

Kaneohe, HI

#2 Oct 6, 2008
Right on, Dave!
PASSION

Waipahu, HI

#3 Oct 6, 2008
HIKI NO!
Fale

Pearl City, HI

#4 Oct 6, 2008
I didn't think the win was ugly. The only ugly thing about it was the one-sided penalties. But whatever, more ammo for the haters.
Michael in Kona

Kailua Kona, HI

#5 Oct 6, 2008
Great insight, Dave. Turn-overs are caused by the other team's defense and special team. Give credit to them. As far as this season goes, Hawaii is right where they were 'predicted' to be in terms of a win-loss record. They are 2-3 after five games. Yeah, that's what pretty much everyone had predicted. The only thing is that Hawaii lost to SJ at home and defeated FSU on the road. I hope and pray that Hawaii will beat: La Tech, NM State, Utah State, Idaho, WSU, and Cincy. If they do, they'd go to the Bowl Game, and everyone in Hawaii would be satisfied. By Thanksgiving, Hawaii's offense should be running smoother and more efficiently. Am I asking too much?
maincamp boy

Aiea, HI

#6 Oct 6, 2008
u gotta believe!!! Last year was only the beginning. jas because we are 2 and 2 this year we no have to go 12 and 1 to be noticed. main thing we win in the end like a bowl game. warrior spirits will rise again and no booing please.
Okole Maluna

AOL

#7 Oct 7, 2008
Their luck just ran out this week!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coye Francies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders waive CB-KR Coye Francies, LB Travis Go... (Jul '13) Jul '13 TexasRaider 2
News Leave a reply (Jun '13) Jun '13 The Autumn Wind 6
News Raiders mandatory minicamp begins today (Jun '13) Jun '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
News Top rookie D.J. Hayden attends Raiders practice (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rocafella tha Don 8
News Raiders Have Yet to Make a Move at Cornerback (Mar '13) Mar '13 OneNation 1
News Raiders re-sign Coye Francies (Mar '13) Mar '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
News Raiders officially in serious trouble at corner... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Corner Broke 5
More from around the web