Peyton Hillis speaks on his first season with Josh McDaniels

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR

In 2008, when the Denver Broncos endured the adversity of losing six running backs to injury, Peyton Hillis saw a window for his opportunity and he seized it.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
jimbo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

I think Peyton would make a great politition with his yes or no, but don`t quote me answers. I hope Mike will want him in Wa as well as Marshall and Sheffler. I know they would help them there and get plenty of playing time. McKiddy Boy doesn`t deserve them.
USARMY_95GAYBOY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

i wish i could be in the locker room with him
Jorge Lopez

Lima, Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Pls block heads, Bowlen has one more year to prove his judgment was correct. Macboy has an ego problem, call him MacLittleCeasar. Bad judgement in thinking Cassells was better than Cuttler, then Ortan the same, and not having the guts to admit his opinion, instead blaming it on Cuttler. It does not take a genius to see MacLittleCeasar is no offensive expert. No running game and a limited passing game. The blocking for the running game was p-poor compared to what Shanahan produced.
OK all you Shanahan critics, prove to us what MacLittleCeasar showed this year that assures you of a winning season next year. What about the Bengals win ?
Win? that was not great football, just a stroke of luck from a heads up Stokley.
And the home defeats by KC and the Raiders ?
One does not have to be from Missouri to see the future for the Broncos has more clouds than sunshine.
Paul

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Peyton Hillis, like any self-respecting athlete, should distance himself from the Broncos and hope to be picked up by a quality franchise. Coach McD can only tolerate players he chooses and who bow to him every time they pass each other, but if you read the interview, you realize that Peyton is a quality guy with dignity. We all know those qualities do not below on the new Broncos. I wish him well.
OMG

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

This kid has made a mess of the Broncos . I wouldnt be shocked if Mr Bowlen canned him soon
OMG

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

Pendijo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jimbo,Haven't you heard Shamaham is a washed up has been.The only way Shamaham will even get close to a playoff game is if Elway,Gibbs,Kubiack,Sharpe etc would tell him how to pick players,manage a team.Time will show us all what a fraud this Shamaham was.
I couldnt agree more . I never was fond of the way Mike took over the Broncos and ceased to be a fan when he became coach . Although over the years my position softened on him over time I still do not buy into the fact he is this genius . He has a chance to prove me wrong now . We will see . Dan Reeves coached with a tight budget . Mr Bowlen opened up the bank for Shanahan

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Correll Buckhalter Discussions

Search the Correll Buckhalter Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Eagles Hire Six Coaching Interns (Aug '12) Aug '12 colts 1
Will Tebow's Touchdown Change His Coach's Mind? (Oct '10) Oct '10 Bullfarts 5
Denver Broncos acquire RB Lawrence Maroney from... (Sep '10) Oct '10 Bullfarts 14
Orton tosses TD with 1:33 left, Broncos beat Ti... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Bullfarts 37
Denver Broncos running back LeDale White out fo... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Gomer 8
Key Broncos veterans return to practice (Aug '10) Aug '10 wowlfer 1
Tebow a big draw at Broncos camp (Aug '10) Aug '10 Tony 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••