Oakland Raiders' Smart Business Decis...

Oakland Raiders' Smart Business Decisions Will Impact Game on the Field

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from Mar 13, 2010, titled Oakland Raiders' Smart Business Decisions Will Impact Game on the Field. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

While most teams are making headlines by adding players to their rosters, the Raiders have made headlines by doing the opposite.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Eversley Delaney

Plano, TX

#1 Mar 13, 2010
I predict the Raiders to sign these free agents T.O. , Troy Smith, Derrick Mason, L.T., and pick some offensive lineman. Draft a defensive lineman in the first . A true middle linebacker in the second round . The Raiders will win the division this year. Kansas city finishing second Denver third and the Chargers last. 2011 season. Tim Tebow is the best Qb in the draft . Sam Brafford is too soft for the N.F.L. guys he played in a weak division. Where everybody is pass happy. He is a third round bust, pocket passing is getting to old. This a new age in football need mobility these days. Surprise pick for Raiders Tim Tebow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cornell Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Loss of Cornell Green gives Raiders an extra pi... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Josey 2
News Buffalo Bills: Top 20 Questions Facing Second H... (Nov '10) Nov '10 old guy 1
News Oakland Raiders offensive line: Post draft pre-... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Loki 6
News 2010 NFL Mock Draft 4.0: Rounds 1-3 (Apr '10) Apr '10 azb 6
News Raiders must reinforce the trenches on draft day (Mar '10) Mar '10 Bullfarts 6
News Offensive line should be Raiders draft priority (Mar '10) Mar '10 TexasRaider 3
News Raiders trimming down (Mar '10) Mar '10 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 22
More from around the web