Oakland Raiders offensive line: Post ...

Oakland Raiders offensive line: Post draft pre-minicamp analysis

There are 6 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Apr 28, 2010, titled Oakland Raiders offensive line: Post draft pre-minicamp analysis. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

The Raiders offensive line has been problematic over recent history. Between injuries and inconsistent play, they have not lived up to their expectations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Apr 28, 2010
I just hope they find the right combination of players here for the offense to be productive.

“Just Win Baby!”

Since: Sep 09

Raleigh, NC

#2 Apr 28, 2010
This will be a HUGE part of our Offense productivity. I hope they can piece it together.
TexasRaider wrote:
I just hope they find the right combination of players here for the offense to be productive.

“Just Win Baby!”

Since: Sep 09

Raleigh, NC

#3 Apr 28, 2010
Alex Marvez from Fox Sports summed it up best "Left tackle - It doesn’t matter whether Jason Campbell, JaMarcus Russell or even Jim Plunkett is under center - any quarterback would struggle to have success without solid blindside protection. Third and fourth-round picks Jared Veldheer and Bruce Campbell are considered projects. That means Mario Henderson, who allowed the most sacks in the NFL last season, is the favorite to start once again."
Loki

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Apr 28, 2010
Proof the Gutless Cow is a mouthpiece for the press and has no real opinion of his own.
Raider_Faith wrote:
Alex Marvez from Fox Sports summed it up best "Left tackle - It doesn’t matter whether Jason Campbell, JaMarcus Russell or even Jim Plunkett is under center - any quarterback would struggle to have success without solid blindside protection. Third and fourth-round picks Jared Veldheer and Bruce Campbell are considered projects. That means Mario Henderson, who allowed the most sacks in the NFL last season, is the favorite to start once again."

“Just Win Baby!”

Since: Sep 09

Raleigh, NC

#5 Apr 29, 2010
You truly are a dumbass coward...I have been saying this the whole off season and most of last season. It's just the first time a Sports writer saw it the same way I have been saying it. Get a life LOSER!!!!!
Loki wrote:
Proof the Gutless Cow is a mouthpiece for the press and has no real opinion of his own.
<quoted text>
Loki

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Apr 29, 2010
Writing something original and just being a press mimic are two different things you Gutless no nothing Cow.
Raider_Faith wrote:
You truly are a dumbass coward...I have been saying this the whole off season and most of last season. It's just the first time a Sports writer saw it the same way I have been saying it. Get a life LOSER!!!!!<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cornell Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Loss of Cornell Green gives Raiders an extra pi... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Josey 2
News Buffalo Bills: Top 20 Questions Facing Second H... (Nov '10) Nov '10 old guy 1
News 2010 NFL Mock Draft 4.0: Rounds 1-3 (Apr '10) Apr '10 azb 6
News Raiders must reinforce the trenches on draft day (Mar '10) Mar '10 Bullfarts 6
News Offensive line should be Raiders draft priority (Mar '10) Mar '10 TexasRaider 3
News Raiders trimming down (Mar '10) Mar '10 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 22
News Oakland Raiders' Smart Business Decisions Will ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Eversley Delaney 1
More from around the web