Brett Favre to face sack-happy Lions ...

Brett Favre to face sack-happy Lions line

There are 64 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 24, 2010, titled Brett Favre to face sack-happy Lions line. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Stumbling upon the Detroit Lions on the schedule used to be like having a second bye, a cure-all for whatever ails a team that particular week and a surefire victory before resuming the real NFL season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JimisRite

Chippewa Falls, WI

#61 Sep 25, 2010
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheer for YOUR brewers you worthless shmuck, we don't want or need any pucker fans following our Twins.
Freakin turncoat
I do pull for the Brewers d!ckface ... and since their done for the year I figure I might as well pull for the Twins since their bordering neighbors, and like I said, have a classy orginization ..(bet you wouldn't do the same you classless cameld!ck)... and as far as not "wanting" Packer fans, guess what gumby?.. This isn't Iran and I'll do pretty much what I feel like doing and HEY!!!!! there isn't a f**king thing you can do about it!!!.... You weasles keep posting "why do Packer fans come to our site" .... Here's why ... cause without us you'd have maybe 10 people posting the same thing over and over .. you know "it's our year!... we have the best team in the NFL!.. Chilly should be hung!.. where's our stadium?.. give the ball to Peterson more!.. blah blah blah blah on and on" ..... We post on our sites and then we come here to 1.- enlighten you that your team and your grandpappy QB SUCK!!!.... and 2.- give ya a few more postings so your site doesn't look so frickin' lame ...... so with that kiss my *ss and have a nice evening!=)
ex favre fan

Pine Island, MN

#62 Sep 25, 2010
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheer for YOUR brewers you worthless shmuck, we don't want or need any pucker fans following our Twins.
Freakin turncoat
OK, We will..........Yankees, Rays, and rangers....All are better than the twinkies..........Easy Division!.......Go cheer for YOUR Rodents, they need ya, cant even sell out a little 40,000 seat stadium!.....Hhahhahahah!...GO PACK, GO BADGERS!

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#63 Sep 26, 2010
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe these nutjobs?
They wait impatiently for a story about the Vikings to comment on, then open thier traps and showcase their insipid insight.
We have a group who have repeatedly proven to be sluggish computer crap spreaders, and they all call themselves packer fans.
If I were Brett, Darren, or Ryan, I'd want the heck out of one flew over green bay too.
Now they're building up ShAaron just like they did Brett, it's just a matter of time before ShAaron is too big for one street light green bay too.
Dude can you say it better. I am thinkin'. NO YOU SAID IT BEST. Need this game 40-peace.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#64 Sep 26, 2010
JimisRite wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha ........ kiss my *ss freak .... at least I pull for a team in my own state, loser
Why say that? United States and I have been HD. lOW BLOW BEYOTCHHHHHHHHH-I bet your pappy was hurling boulders at the stork on delivery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corey Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lions' Suh growing up, and he's better than ever (Sep '13) Sep '13 BillInKeyWest 1
News Another NFL Dwi, Rodgers to Reach 6,000 Yards? (Jul '12) Aug '12 Tittle Reads 9
News John Niyo: NFL Preview: Fearsome D-line is Lion... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Fearfarts 2
News Lions Introduce Free Agent Signings Durant, Wright (Jul '11) Jul '11 phatso 1
News Ndamukong Suh excited for Nick Fairley, likes L... (May '11) May '11 LOL 1
News 2011 NFL Draft Grades for the Detroit Lions (May '11) May '11 West Coast 1
News Don't look now, but Detroit Lions have better p... (Dec '10) Dec '10 vince 20
More from around the web