FBI kills radical Islam leader in Mic...

FBI kills radical Islam leader in Mich. shootout

There are 8 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Oct 28, 2009, titled FBI kills radical Islam leader in Mich. shootout. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

Federal authorities on Wednesday arrested several members of a radical Sunni Islam group in the U.S., killing one of its leaders at a shootout in a Michigan warehouse, the U.S. attorney's office said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

Since: Oct 09

Charlestown, MA

#1 Oct 28, 2009
He shot back! That speaks for itself!
Old Crafter

West Dover, VT

#2 Oct 29, 2009
He wanted to establish an Ismlamic state within the USA. No thank you. Any more than a Jewish state, a Catholic state, a Mormon state, etc. Practice your religion as I do mine, but do not establish a government controlled by that religion.
We had a revolution against a country with a state religion.

And if you don't believe at all, that's fine too. But don't dictate to me your non beliefs. That to me would be the same as a state religion.
jesus

United States

#3 Oct 29, 2009
let him rest on a pig farm
xrayman

Bennington, VT

#4 Oct 29, 2009
one down and a whole boat load to go. Keep the terrorists out of this country.
xrayman

Bennington, VT

#5 Oct 29, 2009
hey old crafter you better wake up. look at the people comming into this country compared to the ones 30 years ago! future mullahs! take back this country!
Old Crafter

West Dover, VT

#6 Oct 30, 2009
I have the first American Flag hanging from my front porch. It's yellow with a rattlesnake on it.
I also have the same flag as a sticker on the back window of My Expedition.

You're not telling me anything I don't already know.

At one time we were a "melting pot" of cultures. And they gave us many of the traditions we have today. As an example, the Germans gave us the Christmas Tree.

But today we are no longer that melting pot, we are a salsd bowl with all different flavors. We have lost what it means to be an "American".
xrayman

Boston, MA

#7 Oct 30, 2009
crafter
i couldnt agree with you more,and if we do not watch it we will end up like london. These people want to kill you if you do not believe in there religon!
Norman Bates

South Hadley, MA

#8 Oct 30, 2009
xrayman wrote:
crafter
i couldnt agree with you more,and if we do not watch it we will end up like london. These people want to kill you if you do not believe in there religon!
It is spelled their, not there and these swine have a book and it says kill the infedels so what are we waiting for to make the dirt bags smoke like a cheap cigar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corey Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lions' Suh growing up, and he's better than ever (Sep '13) Sep '13 BillInKeyWest 1
News Another NFL Dwi, Rodgers to Reach 6,000 Yards? (Jul '12) Aug '12 Tittle Reads 9
News John Niyo: NFL Preview: Fearsome D-line is Lion... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Fearfarts 2
News Lions Introduce Free Agent Signings Durant, Wright (Jul '11) Jul '11 phatso 1
News Ndamukong Suh excited for Nick Fairley, likes L... (May '11) May '11 LOL 1
News 2011 NFL Draft Grades for the Detroit Lions (May '11) May '11 West Coast 1
News Don't look now, but Detroit Lions have better p... (Dec '10) Dec '10 vince 20
More from around the web