Please do not judge all Ohioans by his actions. We aren't all vocabulary deficient oafs cheering for some fictional wrestler.=)<quoted text>
What he meant was:
"Why don't you do the rest of us Ohioans a favor and get off his nuts to allow us more room to suck'em."
LBJ is AJOKE
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.
#47 Aug 15, 2008
Since: May 08
#48 Aug 15, 2008
So you admit you are on his nuts. Excellent comeback.
Since: Jul 08
#49 Aug 15, 2008
...the only thing nuts will be watching the Patriots win another 16 straight regular season games leaving the Browns fans wishing their team was that good...
Since: Jul 08
#50 Aug 18, 2008
Yep, Romeo has "The Golden Touch"...lmao...
Since you Browns morons(PDT Included)accuse people of posting non-football facts, lets talk facts and break down the Giants Browns 1st 17 minutes starting after the Browns 3-0 lead...
- Manning to Hixon, pass interferance on #24 Eric Wright after being burnt...53 yard penalty.
- Eli runs for a first down
- Eli to Hixon for TD after #24 is burnt again.
- Cribbs good punt return wasted by holding penalty on Browns
- Browns 3 and out....punt.
- Interferance with the Giants punt returner penalty...15 yards
- A few series later...unsportsmanship like conduct on the Browns...another 15 yard penalty
- Offsides on the defense Browns #98, but it did not matter because #24 Eric Wright fell down and got burnt for another TD pass to Hixon (14-3)
- Another good punt return wasted by another 3 and out by Browns.
Punt after 1 first down
- 3 and out (3rd and 16) punt...blocked for a Safety (16-3)
- Browns free kick
- Run back free kick for 3rd TD by Hixon (23-3)
- Cribbs runs kickoff back 90 yards short of TD (end of 1st Qtr)
Browns(start of 2nd qtr):
- 2nd down ball fumbled on hand off around the 7 yard line...Giants recover and run back for another TD (30-3)
Pretty much saw all I needed to see on prime time TV of the Browns starters...changed channel to Olympics to watch some real competitors challenge each other.
Bottom line, you can't just say "well, we didn't have Braylon playing"...no excuse for that poor showing from the rest of your pathetic staters.
Even though this has nothing to do with any of these topics, its worth repeating over and over...
6 penalties for 98 yards in one qtr of football...gonna be a LONG season for Browns as they prove again they can't compete with the elite!
30-3 after 17 minutes of football...oh my...lmao!
Add your comments below
|Lions' Suh growing up, and he's better than ever (Sep '13)||Sep '13||BillInKeyWest||1|
|Another NFL Dwi, Rodgers to Reach 6,000 Yards? (Jul '12)||Aug '12||Tittle Reads||9|
|John Niyo: NFL Preview: Fearsome D-line is Lion... (Sep '11)||Sep '11||Fearfarts||2|
|Lions Introduce Free Agent Signings Durant, Wright (Jul '11)||Jul '11||phatso||1|
|Ndamukong Suh excited for Nick Fairley, likes L... (May '11)||May '11||LOL||1|
|2011 NFL Draft Grades for the Detroit Lions (May '11)||May '11||West Coast||1|
|Don't look now, but Detroit Lions have better p... (Dec '10)||Dec '10||vince||20|
Find what you want!
Search Corey Williams Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC