Reynaud playing many special roles fo...

Reynaud playing many special roles for Giants

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 6, 2010, titled Reynaud playing many special roles for Giants. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Sage Rosenfels and Darius Reynaud are doing a lot of cramming for their first game with the New York Giants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

a757viking

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Sep 6, 2010
The Giants sure came out on this trade. It is bad enough losing your second best quarterback but losing Reynaud just on special teams alone is not worth the seventh round pick they will get for him. I'm surprised they didn't throw in the Williams wall or J Allen for a 3rd round draft choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corey Webster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Giants Should Free Up Money, Give New ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Giants fan in Texas 1
News New York Giants: What You Need to Know Heading ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 steve 1
News Giants' Pierre-Paul feels he is close to old self (Oct '13) Oct '13 marke 1
News Justin Pugh to start at right tackle for Giants (Aug '13) Aug '13 flbadcatowner 2
News New York Giants: Who Must Stay, Who Must Go for... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Pete 1
News NFC East belongs to the Giants after 31-14 vict... (Jan '12) Feb '12 J-Men 18
News Giants, Patriots had many turning points on way... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Mark Skidmark 6
More from around the web