Colts lose Moorehead, regain Klecko

Aaron Moorehead's season is over. The Indianapolis Colts placed their veteran wide receiver on the injured reserve list with a back injury. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Good riddance

Pryor, OK

#85 Nov 21, 2007
I think that just about any rookie FA should have been here instead of Moorehead. If you can't make the team after 3 years get out of the way for someone with potential.
GoBucs

Tampa, FL

#86 Nov 21, 2007
Oh good, Klecko is back! You can book that trip to Arizona now.
Wrong

Evansville, IN

#87 Nov 21, 2007
Kreacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, and he'll have more jewelry to go with those children....namely rings....
You are pathetic. Why don't you look at some facts and then speak. You're an ignorant person.
What facts? That Tom fathers bastard children? That's a fact.
Kreacher

Santa Clara, CA

#88 Nov 21, 2007
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
What facts? That Tom fathers bastard children? That's a fact.
Football facts. This isn't a place to discuss Tom's fathering habits. Stop being a loser.
Trailer Park Trash

Carmel, IN

#89 Nov 21, 2007
I guess this means we won't see Manning throwing balls five feet over Morehead's head anymore.
Kreacher

Santa Clara, CA

#90 Nov 21, 2007
Trailer Park Trash wrote:
I guess this means we won't see Manning throwing balls five feet over Morehead's head anymore.
You make a good point. That's why he got hurt.
anonymous

Abingdon, VA

#91 Nov 21, 2007
TheLosingColts wrote:
Well having no depth finally caught up to the LosingColts. The Patriots lose a guy, they plug the hole and keep winning. The Colts lose a guy, oh my, we have no one, and they lose and whine and make excuses. You one year wonders are pathetic!!! We owned you for years and we own you again. LOL
stupid comment. its not a matter of depth. its that the injuries are primarily at one position, widreceiver. and offensive tackle you might as well say. you dont load up the roster 8 deep at each position but when the starters and then the back ups go down then youre depleted. but oh my new england is 12 deep in every position!!! they even have back up coaches and owners. why they are so perfect they would probably cut god. but the fans would get excited about some hispanic named jesus getting cut from the patriots and swear that they are so good that they cut jesus.
Wrong

Evansville, IN

#92 Nov 21, 2007
Kreacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Football facts. This isn't a place to discuss Tom's fathering habits. Stop being a loser.
Awww, does that hurt you Patriots fans? Tom made any illigetimate children lately?
Kreacher

Lowell, MA

#93 Nov 21, 2007
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, does that hurt you Patriots fans? Tom made any illigetimate children lately?
Doesn't hurt my feelings. I'm here to talk football. You look like a moron because you can't have a football conversation. Why don't you throw some facts out there about football? You can't. Get a life.
Oh lord

United States

#94 Nov 21, 2007
bear fan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm very impressed. Wow.. A successe story in IPS. I would never have thought it.You really got me on that one. I bet your a doctor or somthing really important.(Sarcasm)
What school system taught you that "your" stands for "you are"? IPS teaches contractions, unlike, apparently, the system you attended. Just a hint...when you want to bash a school system, you need to know that "you are" is spelled "you're" not "your".(Sarcasm)
Oh lord

United States

#95 Nov 21, 2007
Pats Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAH good one!
Yuck, yuck. Hee Haw. How original, making fun of IPS.
Wrong

Evansville, IN

#96 Nov 21, 2007
Kreacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't hurt my feelings. I'm here to talk football. You look like a moron because you can't have a football conversation. Why don't you throw some facts out there about football? You can't. Get a life.
And I'm here to say that many people see Tom Brady as a role model, and having illigitmate children makes him a poor one.
reader

Elkhorn, WI

#97 Nov 21, 2007
Why does someone always start posting about the that other team the story can be about a guy with a flat tire and some yahoo goes off about tom bill and this team thats about 900 miles from here Example:Its about Moorehead and some one talking about toms kids. comment about the story
disorien

Billerica, MA

#98 Nov 22, 2007
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I hear he banged the snot out of Peytons wife
disoriens mom

Buchanan, GA

#99 Nov 22, 2007
me too
disoriens mom

Buchanan, GA

#100 Nov 22, 2007
disorien wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I hear he banged the snot out of Peytons wife
me too
Wrong

Evansville, IN

#101 Nov 22, 2007
disoriens mom wrote:
<quoted text>me too
You're responding to your own posts to make it look like people agree with you? You're a moron.
true blue

Indianapolis, IN

#102 Nov 22, 2007
Enjoy your season pats fans cuz Moss will opt out and go for the big money next year and you will be where you were last year... on the business end of the colts whoopin stick. Yea and I dont understand why Standeford hasnt been brought back... he has always produced everywhere he has gone. Even in preseason for the colts he did very well. He doesnt run a 4.4 anymore but has good hands and is tall. By the way he doesnt live with his parents in mooresville...
true blue

Indianapolis, IN

#103 Nov 22, 2007
The fact of the matter is If we dont get healthy we will look like fools playing the pats in january. Unless bob can hit moss going over the middle and break him in half the pats will be very very hard to beat even though I hate saying that. Our offensive line has had more of an impact on peyton than the wide recievers being hurt... almost anyone can catch the ball if peyton has time to set up in the pocket.. he will put it on your hands every throw. We need lineman before we worry too much about recievers.
Dave

Brandon, FL

#104 Nov 22, 2007
Nothing personal against Moorehead, but I don't see that as a big loss. Thorpe looks like he could be a star to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corey Hilliard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowboys Out Against Lions: Murray, Ware, Austin (Oct '13) Oct '13 Condoms Suck 3
Detroit Lions' Nick Fairley, Brandon Pettigrew ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 butch bauer 1
Detroit Lions regain services of Jeff Backus, T... (Aug '11) Sep '11 Restorefarts 3
Corey Hilliard bio (Apr '11) Apr '11 nakrul 1
Gosder Cherilus undergoes microfracture surgery (Dec '10) Dec '10 LionsNo_9 1
Browns Tweak Roster Again (Sep '09) Sep '09 scottdmorrow1 1
Taylor In Familiar Role (Nov '07) Nov '07 bulldog3 2
More from around the web