Colts lose Moorehead, regain Klecko

Colts lose Moorehead, regain Klecko

There are 100 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 20, 2007, titled Colts lose Moorehead, regain Klecko. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Aaron Moorehead's season is over. The Indianapolis Colts placed their veteran wide receiver on the injured reserve list with a back injury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Steve

United States

#23 Nov 20, 2007
I hate to see anyone get injured. This is their profession after all, but I think this is the least serious of our injuries.

What we need is a miraculous waiver wire pick-up who is a stud disguised as a post-man or beer delievery guy by day!!!

Come on Polian. Work your magic.

Since: Oct 07

Fillmore, IN

#24 Nov 20, 2007
Bring back standeford and give him a real chance. I bet if he had the opportunity that Moorehead had these past few weeks, we would all be talking about what a great surpries he was, instead of how dissapointing Moorehead is.

And I agree, there is no way Thorpe should not be on our 2 deep AND returing in the kicking game...why is TJ rushing on the active roster?
Jane Robinson

Allentown, PA

#25 Nov 20, 2007
we need morehead
Tell It Like It Is

Bridgeport, WV

#26 Nov 20, 2007
Stokley looked pretty good last night playing for Denver.
Fairness

Evansville, IN

#27 Nov 20, 2007
Payton almost got Clark hurt that game too. If he keeps throwing those high passes in the middle he gonna get a receiver killed.
MIKEG

Shelby, NC

#28 Nov 20, 2007
Where is John Standefored??,@ least he can hold onto the ball.
Grendels04

Stockton, NJ

#29 Nov 20, 2007
Paul wrote:
Standeford seems to hold onto anything he can get his hands on...
I seriously doubt we will bother attempting to bring back another practice squad player. Certainly not a receiver. IMO, putting Moorehead on IR is the best sign we've gotten that Marvin is almost back.
Bronze Slade

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Nov 20, 2007
repeat wrote:
Time to get Standeford back...
Yea, what's up - Bring John Standeford back. Speed, good hands, and tall - come on Dungy - make a call to Monrovia!!!!!!!1
Night Clubs

United States

#31 Nov 20, 2007
Moorehead probably hurt his back at Six Night Club. he is there all the time.
fdf

United States

#32 Nov 20, 2007
This may be the best thing to happen to the team.
yay

Richmond, IN

#33 Nov 20, 2007
Thats what happens when you drop passes, trick!
Little Punk

United States

#34 Nov 20, 2007
Standeford could not be cut fast enough. He sucks. Moorehead is tough and reliable - give him a week to recover. He is like Chuck Norris. I bet "Bronze Slade" is actually Standeford who is living with his parents in Mooresville.
oh yea

Fishers, IN

#35 Nov 20, 2007
Paul wrote:
Standeford seems to hold onto anything he can get his hands on...
if Standeford caught more passes than Moorehead, who is rumored to get ready for games by spraying Pam cooking spray on his hands before a game, then Standeford wouldn't have been cut FROM THE PRACTICE TEAM.

Besides, neither of these guys are going to get us through the playoffs. It's all about Marvin. Once 88 comes back, the Horse will be just fine.
don

Francesville, IN

#36 Nov 20, 2007
If the D can continue to play like it has all season we should be in every game. But with teams doubling Wayne, Clark falling off of late, Utecht..well enough said. Thorpe might not be able to produce at a level we need. Moorehead (won't miss)..what's left? Bring back Standeford! He should know the offense & HE CAN CATCH THE BALL!!!!!!
don

Francesville, IN

#38 Nov 20, 2007
Little Punk wrote:
Standeford could not be cut fast enough. He sucks. Moorehead is tough and reliable - give him a week to recover. He is like Chuck Norris. I bet "Bronze Slade" is actually Standeford who is living with his parents in Mooresville.
Where you were in the pre-season?? He was catching everything that came his way!! If you don't think there's some politics played in the NFL and even our Colts, you're mistaken. If we don't get help from someone who knows the offense...we won't repeat, period.
TheLosingColts

Boston, MA

#39 Nov 20, 2007
Well having no depth finally caught up to the LosingColts. The Patriots lose a guy, they plug the hole and keep winning. The Colts lose a guy, oh my, we have no one, and they lose and whine and make excuses. You one year wonders are pathetic!!! We owned you for years and we own you again. LOL
pacers101

Independence, KY

#40 Nov 20, 2007
Hope Morehead gets well. I liked Morehead earlier in his career. He showed some real potential. But I don't know seems like he never really improved or wasn't able to crack the lineup the past couple seasons. That was a heck of a hit he took though. I was hurtin after seeing that.
Sean

United States

#41 Nov 20, 2007
TheLosingColts wrote:
Well having no depth finally caught up to the LosingColts. The Patriots lose a guy, they plug the hole and keep winning. The Colts lose a guy, oh my, we have no one, and they lose and whine and make excuses. You one year wonders are pathetic!!! We owned you for years and we own you again. LOL
What's our record? Oh, that's right. We're still winning. You NE fans act like you go undefeated every year. Combine luck and skill, and you may make it.
Colts FAN

Indianapolis, IN

#42 Nov 20, 2007
The Patriots "wine" about hurt players all the time. It was all they have done for years. They finally get healty and they are doing well this year. And where are the pats fans? Trolling on a colts site. Get a life, the Colts will see you in the playoffs.
MADMAX

Arlington Heights, IL

#43 Nov 20, 2007
No biggie. He was not playing well enough anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corey Hilliard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cowboys Out Against Lions: Murray, Ware, Austin (Oct '13) Oct '13 Condoms Suck 3
News Detroit Lions' Nick Fairley, Brandon Pettigrew ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 butch bauer 1
News Detroit Lions regain services of Jeff Backus, T... (Aug '11) Sep '11 Restorefarts 3
Corey Hilliard bio (Apr '11) Apr '11 nakrul 1
News Gosder Cherilus undergoes microfracture surgery (Dec '10) Dec '10 LionsNo_9 1
News Browns Tweak Roster Again (Sep '09) Sep '09 scottdmorrow1 1
News Taylor In Familiar Role (Nov '07) Nov '07 bulldog3 2
More from around the web