Ex-NFL star arrested in SoCal for all...

Ex-NFL star arrested in SoCal for alleged DUI

There are 7 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Apr 21, 2010, titled Ex-NFL star arrested in SoCal for alleged DUI. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

This image provided by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department shows Corey Dillon who has been arrested for alleged drunken driving after being pulled over early Wednesday April 21, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Mav

Aliso Viejo, CA

#1 Apr 21, 2010
I'd hate to meet him in a dark alley!
Wow

Mission Viejo, CA

#2 Apr 21, 2010
This has to be racism, has to be!

Since: Feb 10

Torrance, CA

#3 Apr 21, 2010
"This image provided by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department shows Corey Dillon who has been arrested for alleged drunken driving after being pulled over early Wednesday April 21, 2010.[[[Dillon was with the Cincinnati Bengals from 1997 to 2003 and the New England Patriots from 2004 to 2006. Dillon earned a Super Bowl ring in his first season with the Patriots when they beat the Philadelphia Eagles 24-21 on Feb. 6, 2005."]]]

W.T.F. have all these stats, under his jail house pic, got to do with the fact this tool was driving lit? lmafo!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4 Apr 21, 2010
Corey Dillon...who dat?
Mr Who

Redondo Beach, CA

#5 Apr 21, 2010
D_avid wrote:
Corey Dillon...who dat?
u mean who dey

he was a bengal not a saint
Ghetto Style

United States

#7 Apr 21, 2010
Hustler caught slipping, oh well dude. Poo Poo rule at night in Malibu or Malibooboo.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#10 Apr 22, 2010
Corey Bourbon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corey Dillon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Brady feeling a fresh as lettucea as hits a... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 5
News Dallas Cowboys Copy Patriots' Successful Free A... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Mr Jones and Me 2
News New England Patriots Rumors: Why Desean Jackson... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Bob Kraft 9
News Patriots' Dennard accused of DUI in Nebraska (Jul '13) Jul '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News How the New England Patriots Became the NFL's B... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Patsfan4life 1
News Is the Championship Window Closed for Tom Brady... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pats til i die 1
News Haynesworth heading to New England (Jul '11) Jul '11 18andDONEwithoutC... 2
More from around the web