Bulls can't catch a break

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Not bad for a guy with a broken arm. Playing with a soft cast protecting his surgically repaired left forearm, junior Tony Pike had one of his finest games Thursday night, throwing a pair of touchdown passes ...
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Nov 6, 2008
The Real Reality Check

Oviedo, FL

#1 Oct 31, 2008
It appears that the bulls are going through their annual fall from grace. They seem to peak during their big rivalry game against UCF and then it's all down hill from there.
FMS

Denver, CO

#2 Oct 31, 2008
Cincinnati wasn't trying to beat USF by 14 points, "they are just that good". LOL! great win. Pike had a freakin cast on too and still beat USF. USF has gone down again with back to back disappointing seasons. Maybe USF should look to move to the MAC or Sun Belt Conferences where they might compete better. It's obvious the Big East is too much.
Jax

Kissimmee, FL

#3 Oct 31, 2008
Guess we won't be hearing from Moneisha until next season? They guy had a cast on! Oh my!!!!!!
Jax

Kissimmee, FL

#4 Oct 31, 2008
Oops- "the"
James Hetfield

Satellite Beach, FL

#5 Oct 31, 2008
They barely beat UCF and Kansas.... their record should even be worse
UCF BLOWS

Orlando, FL

#6 Oct 31, 2008
James Hetfield wrote:
They barely beat UCF and Kansas.... their record should even be worse

Point is donkey they did beat ucf and Kansas, and they are 6-3, your pathetic team will be 2-6 when you get drilled again Sunday. Happy 33rd donk!
Rich

Winter Park, FL

#7 Oct 31, 2008
Hey USF...Florida, FSU, and Miami said if you want to join the "Big 3" all you have to do is win your conference. Guess that won't happen this year. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
UCF BLOWS

Orlando, FL

#8 Nov 1, 2008
Rich wrote:
Hey USF...Florida, FSU, and Miami said if you want to join the "Big 3" all you have to do is win your conference. Guess that won't happen this year. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
At least they are in a BCS conference, and not the pathetic cusa.
USFALUM 2007

United States

#9 Nov 3, 2008
I hate to ell all my fellow USF fans I told you so, but I did tell you this would happen. Our BCS conference might have one team left in the top 25 after this weekend and we can't even win our conference. If you UCF had a QB like Grothe they woul be undfeated, having even beaten us. They almost did beat us, thank you Big East ref's.
aybe if we would have won a cusa championship like ucf did we would have been better positioned to enter and compete in the Big East. When will our athletic department ever learn. Bring on the hate UCF BLOWS, I know how youu hate to hear the truth.
UCF BLOWS

Orlando, FL

#10 Nov 3, 2008
USFALUM 2007 wrote:
I hate to ell all my fellow USF fans I told you so, but I did tell you this would happen. Our BCS conference might have one team left in the top 25 after this weekend and we can't even win our conference. If you UCF had a QB like Grothe they woul be undfeated, having even beaten us. They almost did beat us, thank you Big East ref's.
aybe if we would have won a cusa championship like ucf did we would have been better positioned to enter and compete in the Big East. When will our athletic department ever learn. Bring on the hate UCF BLOWS, I know how youu hate to hear the truth.
Your pathetic conference has nothing in the top 25 and it shows what a joke it is when the bottom of the barrel of the SEC drills your pathetic Tulsa.
USFALUM 2007

Orlando, FL

#11 Nov 5, 2008
UCF BLOWS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pathetic conference has nothing in the top 25 and it shows what a joke it is when the bottom of the barrel of the SEC drills your pathetic Tulsa.
You are an embarrasment to my alma mater. When will you let go of your hate for ucf to see that we have problems of our own? You are pathetic!
UCF BLOWS

Orlando, FL

#12 Nov 5, 2008
USFALUM 2007 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an embarrasment to my alma mater. When will you let go of your hate for ucf to see that we have problems of our own? You are pathetic!

You are an idiot and should be ashamed to be associated with USF! I never went to the school and have more support than you do for it moron!
USFALUM 2007

Orlando, FL

#13 Nov 6, 2008
UCF BLOWS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot and should be ashamed to be associated with USF! I never went to the school and have more support than you do for it moron!
I am not a band wagon jumper. I am in it for the long haul. You will jump off as soon as the next wagon rolls by.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connor Barwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Houston Texans 2012 NFL Draft Grades (May '12) May '12 Buck 1
Press Conference: Texans GM Rick Smith (Apr '12) Apr '12 Panthergirl 2
Texans Summary (Oct '10) Oct '10 Autumncg 1
NFL Draft: Miami Dolphins hold personal workout... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Mock Draft 14
NFL combine: Taking stock of defensive linemen,... (Feb '09) Mar '09 seminole student 10
Just who are these streaking Bearcats? (Dec '08) Dec '08 objective thought 1
Warriors rally around seniors for big game - Sp... (Dec '08) Dec '08 lchow 19
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Connor Barwin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••