Jets likely to end Browns' upset streak

Full story: Democrat & Chronicle

The Cleveland Browns are coming off upset wins over New Orleans and New England, but it probably is asking too much of rookie quarterback Colt McCoy to add the visiting New York Jets to the list on Sunday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Don Patterson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Jets likely to end Brown's upset streak ? Ha ! Keep thinking that; just like they did in New England or New Orlean's thinking the Brown's just an easy win. It takes time for the Brown's to jell on the field, its called fine-tuning. Brown's will build on all aspects of the game as the year progresses. On 'D', the Brown's will limit LT in rushing and attack Jets QB, Sanchez, till he is flustered and makes mistakes. On 'O', the Brown's have more than Hillis and Watson -- as the Jets will discover on Sunday. I will be there -- will be great game !
Bullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Burp
the dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Don Patterson wrote:
Jets likely to end Brown's upset streak ? Ha ! Keep thinking that; just like they did in New England or New Orlean's thinking the Brown's just an easy win. It takes time for the Brown's to jell on the field, its called fine-tuning. Brown's will build on all aspects of the game as the year progresses. On 'D', the Brown's will limit LT in rushing and attack Jets QB, Sanchez, till he is flustered and makes mistakes. On 'O', the Brown's have more than Hillis and Watson -- as the Jets will discover on Sunday. I will be there -- will be great game !
Yeah the Jets are overrated. They're defense is good, especially their d backs, but their offense lacks because of Sanchez. I agree, if the Browns can harrass Sanchez and keep Tomlinson in check they will have another win.
Jim

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Browns are playing very well. Matt Roth is playing huge for them.
Bullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Burp
Don Patterson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

I was there. Saw the overtime loss in person. Soooo close for the Brown's to win... Oh well. At least it isn't back to the drawing board this year. Pittsburgh lost to New England (after the Browns put the hurt on New England last week) just like Pittsburgh lost to New Orleans (after the Browns put the hurt on New Orleans). Is it only because of the 'New' or are the Browns for real? Going into overtime in a true thriller with the Jets has to mean something? Hope the Browns still have enough wins in them to get to the playoffs this year, even as a wild card. If any team is due... the Browns are.
Bullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Don Patterson wrote:
Hope the Browns still have enough wins in them to get to the playoffs this year, even as a wild card.
Belch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Colt McCoy Discussions

Search the Colt McCoy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Colt McCoy eager to get started with San Francisco (Apr '13) Apr '13 number3 5
McCoy wishes Browns well: 'I have no hard feeli... (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Fake McCoy 1
Browns not focusing on QB with No. 6 pick, but ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 The real Rick grimes 1
Browns notes: Ex-Steeler James Harrison flirts ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 jeff koz 1
Are the Cleveland Browns Crazy Enough to Draft ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 fred 1
Poll results: Browns' quarterback situation (Feb '13) Feb '13 browns fan 6757 3
QB Options for the Cleveland Browns in 2013 (Jan '13) Feb '13 see the light 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••