Cleveland Browns Head Coach Eric Mangini: Should He Stay or Should He Go?

Dec 3, 2010 Full story: BleacherReport

Head coaches, or any coach for that matter, are usually judged by their record, how many wins they have achieved.

Full Story
horse head

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2010
I've seen enough. Hommie the gm needs to make a change. The d is good stays out on the field to long the o sucks u got one hitter hillis. But man g got to get some good wins under his belt to stay. Miami gots to be 34 17 win all offence.
horse head

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2010
Are offence looks like super heros the first half. Second half they look like loonie toones. Play calling play calling. We had that problem with rommeo. Do they write these plays on paper napkins. And wipe there mouths and throw them away at half time
horse head

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2010
We got injuries that I see comes from the lack of depth not using what u got wallace wild cat. Yea no cribbs. Wallace wild cat. Hillis. After this season. Will turn 60yrs old. Then what? Cribbs shouldve stayed hungry. Now his like every other over paid football player. He should've. Taken football history at kent state. Love him thou.
horse head

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2010
Tj ward beast. Haden beast. We got the d. Young and old together. Makes u think. I liked. Are one conner I forgot his name. Already 21 that's his number. Eric something. He got to step up or go when the the other eric gos. Big baby. He he's get back in shape. It takes 340+ a season to do that
horse head

United States

#5 Dec 3, 2010
Last comment for the day. Cleveland football is not back yet. We are a. Wideout. Pass rusher. Right tackle away. These three things we need to be the team of the future. If u see these things get address on off season then we are going in the right direction if not hommie can go man g can go. And the browns can move again to another city. Fans be done with we are playing hard out there. We got to fix this or that. This is not madden football. Dball this pro football. Man g will cut u after the season. If he stays. Do a better job sir. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colt McCoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Redskins work out quarterback Terrelle Pryor Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 7
Redskins Upset the Cowboys in Dallas 20-17 in O... Nov '14 FlatulenceFred 7
Redskins inactives: Santana Moss sits Sep '14 The Shats 2
Colt McCoy eager to get started with San Francisco (Apr '13) Apr '13 number3 5
McCoy wishes Browns well: 'I have no hard feeli... (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Fake McCoy 1
Browns not focusing on QB with No. 6 pick, but ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 The real Rick gri... 1
Browns notes: Ex-Steeler James Harrison flirts ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 jeff koz 1
More from around the web