McCoy taking hits; Browns look for wa...

McCoy taking hits; Browns look for ways to keep him protected

There are 2 comments on the story from Oct 25, 2011, titled McCoy taking hits; Browns look for ways to keep him protected. In it, reports that:

BEREA -- One day after his offense scored just six points, Browns coach Pat Shurmur was careful not to criticize Colt McCoy.

Join the discussion below, or

Alameda, CA

#1 Oct 25, 2011
Colt McCoy is going to be another in the long line of young QB's that fail because of being on a crappy team with a worthless offensive line. I've lost count of how many promising QB's were relegated to the scrap heap because they couldn't play well from the prone position. McCoy may suck anyway but we'll never know the truth for sure. To those that think the Browns are going to be great under Holmgren: ask the folks in Seattle how they feel about him.

Katy, TX

#2 Oct 25, 2011
Sounds like the Raiders...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colt McCoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What is Redskins' best option in QB controversy? Sep '15 Fart released 10
News Gruden names Griffin as Redskins starting QB (Feb '15) Feb '15 Triple Regg 2
News Redskins omit RG3 from core player list (Feb '15) Feb '15 Mensan Janitor 1
News The Redskins work out quarterback Terrelle Pryor (Nov '14) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 7
News Redskins Upset the Cowboys in Dallas 20-17 in O... (Oct '14) Nov '14 FlatulenceFred 7
News Redskins inactives: Santana Moss sits (Sep '14) Sep '14 The Shats 2
News Colt McCoy eager to get started with San Francisco (Apr '13) Apr '13 number3 5
More from around the web