Hue Jackson discusses Raiders interes...

Hue Jackson discusses Raiders interest in Colin Kaepernick, trade for Carson Palmer

There are 6 comments on the Silver And Black Pride story from Jun 4, 2013, titled Hue Jackson discusses Raiders interest in Colin Kaepernick, trade for Carson Palmer. In it, Silver And Black Pride reports that:

Raiders former head coach Hue Jackson gets on Bay Area radio station 95.7 The Game to discuss his remarks on Raiders interest in Colin Kaepernick and the trade for Carson Palmer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver And Black Pride.

The Autumn Wind

Fairfield, CA

#1 Jun 5, 2013
NO ONE CARES.....hes a FRUITY NINER now...so stop writing about the past....#losers
RaiderFaith

Erwin, NC

#2 Jun 5, 2013
Hue Jackson is likely making this comment to keep his name out there and give him credibility. It's a non-story. Who cares. There are tons of players teams really wanted that teams didn't get...why is this news?
The Autumn Wind

Fairfield, CA

#3 Jun 5, 2013
RaiderFaith wrote:
Hue Jackson is likely making this comment to keep his name out there and give him credibility. It's a non-story. Who cares. There are tons of players teams really wanted that teams didn't get...why is this news?
Yea for real. They take the tiniest thing,and blow it up. Who really cares?

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#4 Jun 6, 2013
Kaepernick wasn't the qb he is now out of college. Harbaugh helped develop him into a stud. Who knows if he would have gotten to be as good as he is with a different team. Just like if SF would have drafted Rodgers, I doubt he would be as good as he is cuz if Farve and Mcarthey
jose

Muncie, IN

#5 Jun 6, 2013
dam the raiders fans are bitter. its just friendly talk. hey autumn u should slightly route for the cali teams... same goes with all sour puss raiders fans. i am from nj i route 9ers i even routed for u guys in 2002 when your team pissed away the supper bowl if i am not mistaken a fruity 49ers player would have been mvp if u guys would have won...dont hate the better home town team learn from them your front office should have learn how to draft better players....in 2014 u guys should trade the niners and let them move up and take some of there picks.....it will be a cool idea being u guys might only win 4 games this year
The Autumn Wind

Fairfield, CA

#6 Jun 7, 2013
jose wrote:
dam the raiders fans are bitter. its just friendly talk. hey autumn u should slightly route for the cali teams... same goes with all sour puss raiders fans. i am from nj i route 9ers i even routed for u guys in 2002 when your team pissed away the supper bowl if i am not mistaken a fruity 49ers player would have been mvp if u guys would have won...dont hate the better home town team learn from them your front office should have learn how to draft better players....in 2014 u guys should trade the niners and let them move up and take some of there picks.....it will be a cool idea being u guys might only win 4 games this year
First of all,know what your talking about,hurricane boy. I dont root for them,AT ALL. Second,it wasn't our front office making horrible draft picks,it was Al...whos passed on now. And im not at all sour,just tired of the same ol topics on WHAT IF...and I doubt we win four games this year. But even if we do....I WILL NEVER ROOT FOR THE NINAS!!!#ONE NATION

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colin Kaepernick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kaepernick keeps attention away from inept Niners Nov '16 stay home dont watch 2
News Could Colin Kaepernick's protest be leading to ... Oct '16 Takes One To Know... 3
News After Kaepernick's protest, singers question an... Oct '16 BlackOlivesMatter 1
News Tony Stewart calls Colin Kaepernick an 'idiot' Oct '16 Hilton Head 138
News Colin Kaepernick shows 49ers something new Oct '16 Nappy Cottonballs 2
News Colin Kaepernick Oct '16 Floyd Football Fan 69
News Here's how Nate Boyer got Colin Kaepernick to g... Sep '16 concerned proctol... 2
More from around the web