Portis apologizes for comments about newswomen

Sep 14, 2010 Full story: news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON Washington Redskins running back Clinton Portis, known for his outspoken viewpoints, had plenty to say on the radio Tuesday about women reporters in NFL locker rooms.

Full Story

“real news for real people”

Since: Feb 08

bristol

#1 Sep 14, 2010
this is nothing more than a infomercial for playboy. get the public interested then she will be in playboy in the next few months. maybe the Christmas edition.
Robbie

Edenton, NC

#2 Sep 15, 2010
I would love to see what a college or profssional womans soccer or basketball team would say if I wanted to walk into their locker room while they were showering or getting dressed. Does it ever happen that a male reporter gets this type of privilege?? Women reporters don't belong in mens locker rooms and if they make the choice to go in they deserve the heckling they get. If she wanted to interview someone she could easily do it somewhere where people are not walking around naked. She deserves exactly what she got..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Portis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concussions an occupational hazard for NFL players (Nov '09) Oct '13 ALZADOISGOD 4
dan_steinberg (Mar '13) Mar '13 btb64 1
dan_steinberg (Oct '12) Oct '12 Eighthman 6
After Jets Flap, NFL Reminds Clubs Of Media Policy (Sep '10) Apr '12 kenam 17
Talk about Clinton Portis (Sep '11) Sep '11 Barberofdaville 1
Could Tiki Be a Redskin? (Mar '11) Mar '11 James Turner 1
Receiver Sidney Rice plans to test free agency,... (Mar '11) Mar '11 eric 19
More from around the web