Broncos drop third straight, Orton hurt

Broncos drop third straight, Orton hurt

There are 8 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Nov 15, 2009, titled Broncos drop third straight, Orton hurt. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

The Denver Broncos suddenly find themselves in a downward spiral after dropping their third game in a row.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

Scott

Littleton, CO

#1 Nov 15, 2009
?
bmh68

Denver, CO

#2 Nov 16, 2009
i still believe the broncos are a good team and i will remain a fan as always through the best and worst of times but this goes to show that a team is only as good as its backup players ie. gary kubiak that was the only pos. i was worried about at the beginning of the season obviously worry was warranted
Kornback Rattler

Darrow, LA

#3 Nov 16, 2009
The Broncos have been exposed.
bmh68

Denver, CO

#4 Nov 16, 2009
they have been exposed to a degree they have enough talent to make a run must get orton back quickly
Kornback Rattler

Darrow, LA

#5 Nov 16, 2009
bmh68 wrote:
they have been exposed to a degree they have enough talent to make a run must get orton back quickly
Even with Orton back I would be surprised if they finish with a winning season or even make the playoffs. I think the preseason predection were correct.

They should have four losses.
Elbert

Kiowa, CO

#6 Nov 16, 2009
Hmmm- Kubiak? Did you mean Simms?

I like Simms.

Actually I'm a Donkeys fan now and have been going back to watching them at Bears stadium a long time ago.

However, the 6-0 start was simply because of a VERY easy beginning of the year schedule.

We're watching a repeat of last year and next week’s game with San Diego to break the AFC West tie (never should be tied) more than likely will follow last year.
bmh68

Denver, CO

#7 Nov 16, 2009
no i meant kubiak in reference to teams are only as good as there backups he was elways backup no offense if you knew that i think we have a much better team than last year the broncos will regroup and be fine they have plenty of talent
d from kc

Shawnee, KS

#8 Nov 17, 2009
i have been a broncos fan since moving to denver in 87 and to returning to kc and one thing i am noticing about this team is a lack of offense even in the wins i am noticing their ability to play with phyiscal football teams also i have seen a lack of deep play potential until last game i am noticiing teams sitting on the short passing game that the broncos have been running i believe that they have been living off the defense which i dont understand because i see alot of talent on the offensive side of the football i believe they need to open the offense up more teams are starting become aware of the lack of the deep ball threat which is causing teams to sit on the short passing game

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Portis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concussions an occupational hazard for NFL players (Nov '09) Oct '13 ALZADOISGOD 4
News dan_steinberg (Mar '13) Mar '13 btb64 1
News dan_steinberg (Oct '12) Oct '12 Eighthman 6
News After Jets Flap, NFL Reminds Clubs Of Media Policy (Sep '10) Apr '12 kenam 17
Talk about Clinton Portis (Sep '11) Sep '11 Barberofdaville 1
News Could Tiki Be a Redskin? (Mar '11) Mar '11 James Turner 1
News Receiver Sidney Rice plans to test free agency,... (Mar '11) Mar '11 eric 19
More from around the web