Terrell Owens and other NFL prima donnas could learn a thing or...

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

I t's always nice to go to a game and not worry that a gun is going to go off in a receiver's pants.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2008
DriveBy Poster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

More feel-good sentimentalism, signifying nothing. File it away with all the other articles about how kids play "just for the love of the game." It's easy to say that when there are no other rewards anyway.
These kids will be corrupted by the real world, just like everybody else. Stop glorifying and romanticizing them. "They're just kids" is why they're so innocent and charming, but also the reason why this article is worthless. They're just kids.
Bryan

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Sadly, not everyone at the Pop Warner Super Bowl behaved like adults, at least a couple of teams behaved like they were NFL Super Bowl players: http://tinyurl.com/63bj53

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clinton Portis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concussions an occupational hazard for NFL players (Nov '09) Oct '13 ALZADOISGOD 4
dan_steinberg (Mar '13) Mar '13 btb64 1
dan_steinberg (Oct '12) Oct '12 Eighthman 6
After Jets Flap, NFL Reminds Clubs Of Media Policy (Sep '10) Apr '12 kenam 17
Talk about Clinton Portis (Sep '11) Sep '11 Barberofdaville 1
Could Tiki Be a Redskin? (Mar '11) Mar '11 James Turner 1
Receiver Sidney Rice plans to test free agency,... (Mar '11) Mar '11 eric 19

Search the Clinton Portis Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••