Reality Hits Hard

Reality Hits Hard

There are 9 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 4, 2008, titled Reality Hits Hard. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

This was the night Jim Zorn found out his team is not yet ornery or physical enough even to think about wresting the Giants from their throne, the night a national television audience and their NFL peers ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Fairfax, VA

#1 Nov 4, 2008
This writer is a biased moron.

“Obama lied and freedom died!”

Since: Sep 07

Warren, Ohio

#2 Nov 4, 2008
PUBLIC wrote:
This writer is a biased moron.
Maybe, or maybe you are the biased one?
jinx-ur-team is dumb

Richmond, VA

#3 Nov 4, 2008
read the article dumbass. it is obviously biased. horrible writing.

Covina, CA

#4 Nov 4, 2008
"Today there are four -- the Giants and Carolina Panthers in the NFC and the Titans and the Steelers in the AFC, none of whom has more than two losses. Tampa Bay and Philadelphia might have the chops to join that group"

Really? Remember that time the Bucs lost to a badly depleted Cowboys team with Captain Dink-Pass Brad Johnson at the helm? Or that time the Eagles were all but dominated by the Redskins you seem so keen on bashing?

Yes the Skins were dominated last night, but at least make coherent points if you're going to write articles on a national stage.

Wilmington, DE

#5 Nov 4, 2008
In response to Erik. I do think he made a valid point with what he said about Tampa because of their schedule. Although they lost a game they should have won, the rest of their schedule is easy.

Waynesboro, VA

#6 Nov 4, 2008
still will beat Dallas in 2 weeks
Embarassed Fan

United States

#7 Nov 5, 2008
This is an example of truth in sports reporting which is rarely seen in local sports reporting regarding the Redskins. My skins got caught with their too nice attitude exposed, If you gonna play smash mouth football then when you get smashed in the mouth, you smash back, comprende ? If you truely comprehende then the Cowboys should feel your wrath.

Hamden, CT

#8 Nov 5, 2008
I can not agree more with "Embarrassed Fan". The skins are my team, always have been, always will be, but this reporter reported the truth. We were embarrassed on Monday night and badly beaten up. Our offensive line is O.K but Campbell started reminding me of Patrick Ramsey back in the Spurrier days with his happy feet. And being sacked 7 times is not good. What really sucks is that the Giants beat this team!! We have some work to do, Zorn has impressed many but he needs to step it up now and punch the Cowboys in the mouth to send a message to the league we are for real, if we really are for real? I honestly don't know after watching this team this season.
jon dobbs

Brampton, Canada

#9 Nov 5, 2008
Isn't it ironic that a guy named Mike Wise sounds like an idiot! The so-called 'wanna-be tough guys' managed to put their own brand of ass kicking on the Steeler offense. Wow! the Steelers gained a grand total of 3 more yards than Washington's 221. Not very impressive to me. The difference in this game was a blocked punt and a 50 yd pass. Period! Give some respect to a team that is well deserved of it. You guys piss me off with the constant 'skins are supposed to lose' attitude. This team is 6 and 3 and have deserved every win and loss for that matter. Seven sacks conveniently overrides the 5 that Washington had!! Two great teams, one winner. Get over yourself!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Portis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concussions an occupational hazard for NFL players (Nov '09) Oct '13 ALZADOISGOD 4
News dan_steinberg (Mar '13) Mar '13 btb64 1
News dan_steinberg (Oct '12) Oct '12 Eighthman 6
News After Jets Flap, NFL Reminds Clubs Of Media Policy (Sep '10) Apr '12 kenam 17
Talk about Clinton Portis (Sep '11) Sep '11 Barberofdaville 1
News Could Tiki Be a Redskin? (Mar '11) Mar '11 James Turner 1
News Receiver Sidney Rice plans to test free agency,... (Mar '11) Mar '11 eric 19
More from around the web