Taylor's locker to be put on display

Taylor's locker to be put on display

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Apr 17, 2010, titled Taylor's locker to be put on display. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Two and a half years after Sean Taylor's death, the locker room memorial for one of the Redskins' most beloved players is being removed from Redskins Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Patricia

Woodbridge, VA

#1 Apr 17, 2010
There's not a Thanksgiving that doesn't go by that I don't think of Sean.He was taking from us,his daughter,family,friends & family way to early.Sean watched over his daughter when he was alive,now he still does it.He just does it now by being her guardian angel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Portis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concussions an occupational hazard for NFL players (Nov '09) Oct '13 ALZADOISGOD 4
News dan_steinberg (Mar '13) Mar '13 btb64 1
News dan_steinberg (Oct '12) Oct '12 Eighthman 6
News After Jets Flap, NFL Reminds Clubs Of Media Policy (Sep '10) Apr '12 kenam 17
Talk about Clinton Portis (Sep '11) Sep '11 Barberofdaville 1
News Could Tiki Be a Redskin? (Mar '11) Mar '11 James Turner 1
News Receiver Sidney Rice plans to test free agency,... (Mar '11) Mar '11 eric 19
More from around the web