Vick in Va. to plead guilty to dogfig...

Vick in Va. to plead guilty to dogfighting charges

There are 4 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Nov 22, 2008, titled Vick in Va. to plead guilty to dogfighting charges. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Michael Vick is back in Virginia to plead guilty to state dogfighting charges, a move he hopes will expedite his return to society - and pro football.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Joe Momma

Towson, MD

#1 Nov 22, 2008
This reads more like a Police Blotter column than a collection of sports-related items.
Fed Up in Towson

Cockeysville, MD

#2 Nov 23, 2008
I'm sure the Ravens and Cowboys will be scrambling to add another convicted criminal to their rosters.
please

Ashton, MD

#3 Nov 23, 2008
He is TRASH...nothing more! He amused himself by putting family pets in with the pits to see them injured...proud now arent you, Mrs. Vick? TRASH!
Qstorm376

Cockeysville, MD

#4 Nov 23, 2008
Just let him rot in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Portis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concussions an occupational hazard for NFL players (Nov '09) Oct '13 ALZADOISGOD 4
News dan_steinberg (Mar '13) Mar '13 btb64 1
News dan_steinberg (Oct '12) Oct '12 Eighthman 6
News After Jets Flap, NFL Reminds Clubs Of Media Policy (Sep '10) Apr '12 kenam 17
Talk about Clinton Portis (Sep '11) Sep '11 Barberofdaville 1
News Could Tiki Be a Redskin? (Mar '11) Mar '11 James Turner 1
News Receiver Sidney Rice plans to test free agency,... (Mar '11) Mar '11 eric 19
More from around the web