Why the Denver Broncos Should Trade C...

Why the Denver Broncos Should Trade Champ Bailey

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from Mar 9, 2010, titled Why the Denver Broncos Should Trade Champ Bailey. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Sometimes players spend their entire careers with one team. Sometimes they are lucky enough they win a championship and ride off into the sunset as a legend .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

itsallbroncos

Leesburg, VA

#1 Mar 9, 2010
I think maybe you should keep your opinion to include T-ball and youth soccer. Do you have any idea what Champ adds to the Broncos? Not only has he made, and continues to make, game saving plays he continues to intimidate even the most experenced quarterbacks. Also to add how he brings up the newest players with his expertise and team skills. Now take it back because Bowlen seems to be too easily influenced as it is. I think Josh could talk him into Patriotic no matter the cost. How about doing what you can to keep Marshall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Portis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concussions an occupational hazard for NFL players (Nov '09) Oct '13 ALZADOISGOD 4
News dan_steinberg (Mar '13) Mar '13 btb64 1
News dan_steinberg (Oct '12) Oct '12 Eighthman 6
News After Jets Flap, NFL Reminds Clubs Of Media Policy (Sep '10) Apr '12 kenam 17
Talk about Clinton Portis (Sep '11) Sep '11 Barberofdaville 1
News Could Tiki Be a Redskin? (Mar '11) Mar '11 James Turner 1
News Receiver Sidney Rice plans to test free agency,... (Mar '11) Mar '11 eric 19
More from around the web