Despite Big Ticket Additions, Holes R...

Despite Big Ticket Additions, Holes Remain for Redskins

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 16, 2009, titled Despite Big Ticket Additions, Holes Remain for Redskins. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Despite a record spending spree in which the Washington Redskins acquired Pro Bowl defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth and moved to bolster the offensive line and secondary, the team still has holes to fill and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

proshay delrick

Germany

#1 Mar 17, 2009
we will be fine the wholes will be filled.bring back washington and daniels.sign a De with the 13th pick and a ol later.try to get bouldin in exchange for the two rookies who could not come to camp in shape last season.we need a big wr to go across the middle.we really need bouldin
HB BLADES

Croydon, PA

#2 Mar 17, 2009
Thomas and Kelly are solid...rookie WR success is hard in the nfl, be paitent, don't be pulling a snyder. I think they I'll up there product this year and one of them will turn into a stud in there third season. Kelly will help us score touchdowns. Its hard throwing to midgets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Portis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concussions an occupational hazard for NFL players (Nov '09) Oct '13 ALZADOISGOD 4
News dan_steinberg (Mar '13) Mar '13 btb64 1
News dan_steinberg (Oct '12) Oct '12 Eighthman 6
News After Jets Flap, NFL Reminds Clubs Of Media Policy (Sep '10) Apr '12 kenam 17
Talk about Clinton Portis (Sep '11) Sep '11 Barberofdaville 1
News Could Tiki Be a Redskin? (Mar '11) Mar '11 James Turner 1
News Receiver Sidney Rice plans to test free agency,... (Mar '11) Mar '11 eric 19
More from around the web