Rapid Reaction: Packers 21, Eagles 16

Rapid Reaction: Packers 21, Eagles 16

There are 3 comments on the ESPN story from Jan 9, 2011, titled Rapid Reaction: Packers 21, Eagles 16. In it, ESPN reports that:

A few thoughts on the Eagles slinking into the offseason following a weak effort against the Green Bay Packers: What it means: What once looked like a special season ended with a thud against a Packers team that owned the line of scrimmage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

dehboo

Norfolk, VA

#1 Jan 9, 2011
The "prick", Vick, throws interception in 4th quarter to ensure the Eagles lose in the playoffs.

The dog killer does what he does best once again, FAILS!!!!!

LMGDAO

Hey thug/scum worshippers, ya happy?

P.S. The POS dog killer limping like a little biotch after he was slammed to the ground in the 4th quarter was funny as sheeeiit.
Mississippi gurl

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2011
dehboo wrote:
The "prick", Vick, throws interception in 4th quarter to ensure the Eagles lose in the playoffs.
LMGDAO
P.S. The POS dog killer limping like a little biotch after he was slammed to the ground in the 4th quarter was funny as sheeeiit.
Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!
Mountaindog

Landisburg, PA

#3 Jan 9, 2011
dehboo wrote:
LMGDAO
I was at work and missed it!!! I wanna see it!!! Is there video???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clay Matthews says NFL should 'go to college ru... Jan 17 Fart news 3
News Green Bay Packers: Salary cap space will come i... (Feb '15) Feb '15 GBPmies 1
News Carroll sat Matthews at USC (Jan '15) Jan '15 Ouch Farts 4
Clay is going to be a daddy (Dec '14) Dec '14 Christian values 1
News Jets blow 18-point lead, fall 31-24 to Packers - (Sep '14) Nov '14 Ted 7
News Tom Brady Leads NFL's All-Underpaid Team (Nov '14) Nov '14 Steve 4
News Green Bay Packers: Dom Capers shouldn't R-E-L-A-X (Oct '14) Nov '14 Clay 10
More from around the web