Champions: Green Bay Packers bring Lo...

Champions: Green Bay Packers bring Lombardi Trophy back to Titletown

There are 25 comments on the www.greenbaypressgazette.com story from Feb 7, 2011, titled Champions: Green Bay Packers bring Lombardi Trophy back to Titletown. In it, www.greenbaypressgazette.com reports that:

Mike McCarthy was concise and on target. "This is our time,' he said after his Green Bay Packers beat the Pittsburgh Steelers 31-25 to capture their fourth Super Bowl title and 13th pro football championship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.greenbaypressgazette.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#22 Feb 7, 2011
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
The same people that care about the half time show and the commercials.
okay...so no one then....

Who gives a flying [email protected] about Whitney crack head Houston.

Like I stated at the beginning of the season...NEED NEW CB'S!!!

Rodgers 24-39, 304 yds, 3 tds without Driver

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#23 Feb 7, 2011
Kahoki wrote:
The best part of the Super Bowl? The E*Trade baby.
Christina Aguilera sucked, you could tell that the redendition of America The Bueatiful was pre-recorded. And, I was left speechless (not in a good way) over the BEP performance.
The game itself was decent. Seeing some of the calls reminded me of the Winky Wright/Jermaine Taylor fight from a couple of years ago that was just blantant BS.
When will these NFL promoters pick a decent group to play halftime? Pearl Jam comes to mind. Their live performances of Black and Crazy Mary are just awesome.
I'm waiting for Tom Waits.

The Black Eyed Peas reminded me of the Monkees.
I guess everyone can't be PRINCE.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#24 Feb 7, 2011
Kahoki wrote:
Christina Aguilera sucked, you could tell that the redendition of America The Bueatiful was pre-recorded.
So she played a muffed pre-recorded tape!!!!! WTF!!!! She needs spyfilm training from the Pats to get her "pre-recorded" crap together!!!!!

Rodgers 24-39, 304 yds, 3 tds

New CB's

NOW!!!!!!!!!!
harvey

Columbus, OH

#25 Feb 7, 2011
Eighthman wrote:
Michelle "Lard-Ass" Obama's idea of a balanced meal. She's going to help obese children...what a joke!:
White House Super Bowl menu:'Bratwurst, Kielbasa, Cheeseburgers, Deep Dish Pizza, Buffalo Wings, Potato Salad, Twice Baked Potatoes, Potato Chips, Pretzels, Chips and Dips, Salad, Ice Cream'
Got a link to support that claim, dog dish? Your hatred of our first lady says it all about you though, I guess...
harvey

Columbus, OH

#26 Feb 7, 2011
WOODCHUCK wrote:
<quoted text>
its amazing ..These ONLINE SPELLING FREAKS...like latent GIRLYBOY SCHOOL MARMS..They get their TWATS in an uproar if you do not dot the t... hey my GRAMMER is just fine...makes great cookies1 All Girlyboys Spelling Checkers have on thing in common...CRAZY...there HERO,the Supreme Spelling checker was so pissed off about spelling he killed all those people in Arizona.... A FREAK like you.. has some void in yer half brain to makes you dwell on NOTHINGNESS..?Or is it yer feeble defense for yer corroded half brain,,...Stop Playing with yer HEAD CHEESE DICK...It Stinks and yer going BLIND...Ya must be cute..Dictionary in one hand, yer GIRLYBOY dick in the other checking spelling,in the John, for TOPIX....WOW!!..HYPOCRAP OF SHIT...hows that..?
You DO know that smoking crack is illegal, don't you? Or is it meth - do you have a lab in your basement? Very dangerous! Maybe we need to track you down and tell the cops!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clay Matthews says NFL should 'go to college ru... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
News Green Bay Packers: Salary cap space will come i... (Feb '15) Feb '15 GBPmies 1
News Carroll sat Matthews at USC (Jan '15) Jan '15 Ouch Farts 4
Clay is going to be a daddy (Dec '14) Dec '14 Christian values 1
News Jets blow 18-point lead, fall 31-24 to Packers - (Sep '14) Nov '14 Ted 7
News Tom Brady Leads NFL's All-Underpaid Team (Nov '14) Nov '14 Steve 4
News Green Bay Packers: Dom Capers shouldn't R-E-L-A-X (Oct '14) Nov '14 Clay 10
More from around the web