What Green Bay Packers must do to rep...

What Green Bay Packers must do to repeat as Super Bowl champions

There are 26 comments on the Green Bay Press-Gazette story from Aug 5, 2011, titled What Green Bay Packers must do to repeat as Super Bowl champions. In it, Green Bay Press-Gazette reports that:

The Green Bay Packers are counting on big things from second-year defensive end Mike Neal this season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Green Bay Press-Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Aug 5, 2011
Two things the Green Bay Packers need to do to repeat as Super Bowl champions:

1. Make the playoffs, and

2. Win all their playoff games.
Jeremy

Mooreton, ND

#2 Aug 5, 2011
exactly
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Aug 5, 2011
Stupid sports writers act like it's complicated.
Jeremy

Mooreton, ND

#4 Aug 6, 2011
GBPfan wrote:
Stupid sports writers act like it's complicated.
Everything has to be complicated in their lives.
PackerBacker-Wic hitaKs

Wichita, KS

#5 Aug 6, 2011
GBPfan wrote:
Two things the Green Bay Packers need to do to repeat as Super Bowl champions:
1. Make the playoffs, and
2. Win all their playoff games.
Couldn't have said it better. Pretty simple formula.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Sep 18, 2011
Why does Aaron Rodgers get a completion on the play action and long post route in every game? It's with different receivers and good for a long gain but usually goes for a TD. That play has been successful for Rodgers from his beginning as a starting QB. It just seems funny that defensive coaches aren't able to predict when it's coming. The Packers burn teams every week with that play. Some teams get burned more than once per game hehehe.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#7 Sep 18, 2011
Did anybody else notice how many Bears fans were talking about how the Packers defense sucked after week one? Hmmmm. If the Packers defense sucked, what does that say about the Bears defense? What is worse than having a sucky defense? Apparently we need a new term for the Bears defense. BTW the Bears offense sucks!
eric

Marshfield, WI

#8 Sep 18, 2011
Hopefully Nick Collins is ok!
I did notice GBP but i guess since we gave up 28 and they gave up 30 last i knew and we scored 34 and they scored 10 last i knew,there isnt much to be said until after next weeks game and of course the winner has bragging rights ( although i doubt we will brag if GB wins,we expect to win)'
Today Newton threw again for over 400 yards and again GB defense was stellar in the defensive red zone but GB also had a chance to put them away like last week vs N.O. and didn't do it and it came to the end, but 2-0 w Detroit followed by chi at 1-1 and Minn 0-2.Thought Minn had them with the 14-0 lead at the half but 2 late TB TDs at the end did Minn in.
Packas Fan

United States

#9 Sep 19, 2011
eric wrote:
Hopefully Nick Collins is ok!
I did notice GBP but i guess since we gave up 28 and they gave up 30 last i knew and we scored 34 and they scored 10 last i knew,there isnt much to be said until after next weeks game and of course the winner has bragging rights ( although i doubt we will brag if GB wins,we expect to win)'
Today Newton threw again for over 400 yards and again GB defense was stellar in the defensive red zone but GB also had a chance to put them away like last week vs N.O. and didn't do it and it came to the end, but 2-0 w Detroit followed by chi at 1-1 and Minn 0-2.Thought Minn had them with the 14-0 lead at the half but 2 late TB TDs at the end did Minn in.
Queens were up 17-0 and in typical fashion, blew it. I wonder what goes on in the locker room at half time? Haha!
Halftimefarts

United States

#10 Sep 19, 2011
Packas Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what goes on in the locker room at half time? Haha!
Frasier blowing his boi McDivots...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#11 Sep 21, 2011
GBPfan wrote:
Did anybody else notice how many Bears fans were talking about how the Packers defense sucked after week one? Hmmmm. If the Packers defense sucked, what does that say about the Bears defense? What is worse than having a sucky defense? Apparently we need a new term for the Bears defense. BTW the Bears offense sucks!
So capers rolled out the Desert Defense?...You know its also called the Mirage Defense. You think you see it but it is a figment of your imagination. The Mirage defense also points which side of the ball was on the banquet circuit after your SB win last year...the Defense
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#12 Sep 21, 2011
Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>Everything has to be complicated in their lives.
Not all trolls are as smart as GBP. He also has the answer on how to win regular season football games (score more points)
Regularfarts

United States

#13 Sep 21, 2011
Packers have only allowed a total avg of 800 yards passing two 2 teams so far...Cuntler will look like Tom Brady...without the TD's...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#14 Sep 21, 2011
Regularfarts wrote:
Packers have only allowed a total avg of 800 yards passing two 2 teams so far...Cuntler will look like Tom Brady...without the TD's...
The mirage defense? You think you see it but it's not there
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#15 Sep 22, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>The mirage defense? You think you see it but it's not there
Just because the Bears allowed the Saints to score 30 points doesn't mean that it is a mirage. Neither is the Bear's offense a mirage, because nobody has ever even imagined that they saw it. The Bear offense is more accurately called the "myth offense" because it simply doesn't exist.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16 Sep 22, 2011
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because the Bears allowed the Saints to score 30 points doesn't mean that it is a mirage. Neither is the Bear's offense a mirage, because nobody has ever even imagined that they saw it. The Bear offense is more accurately called the "myth offense" because it simply doesn't exist.
The Bears' offensive line is the myth. Even Jay Cutler shows talent when he has more than 3 seconds to throw the damn ball, lol.
Mythicalfarts

United States

#17 Sep 22, 2011
Myth Bowl 2011-1...

GB 38 - Bears 28

Cuntler gets sacked 11 times and receives a concussion but goes back in the game in a wheel chair and still throws for 340 yards...
FUNNY

Mosinee, WI

#18 Sep 22, 2011
They MUST keep GAY-ROD and TEDDY apart during the season.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#19 Sep 22, 2011
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
GBP gets fired up about nothing. He pines for the day when Majik was QB and they were vying for 5 wins a season
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#20 Sep 22, 2011
FUNNY wrote:
They MUST keep GAY-ROD and TEDDY apart during the season.
A bucket of cold water keeps my dogs apart during the season

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Green Bay Packers: Salary cap space will come i... Feb '15 GBPmies 1
News Carroll sat Matthews at USC Jan '15 Ouch Farts 4
Clay is going to be a daddy (Dec '14) Dec '14 Christian values 1
News Jets blow 18-point lead, fall 31-24 to Packers - (Sep '14) Nov '14 Ted 7
News Tom Brady Leads NFL's All-Underpaid Team (Nov '14) Nov '14 Steve 4
News Green Bay Packers: Dom Capers shouldn't R-E-L-A-X (Oct '14) Nov '14 Clay 10
News Packers ready for Newton and read option (Oct '14) Oct '14 Bridgefarter 6
More from around the web