Should Eagles Sign Jeremy Shockey?

Should Eagles Sign Jeremy Shockey?

There are 34 comments on the MyFoxPhilly story from Feb 23, 2011, titled Should Eagles Sign Jeremy Shockey?. In it, MyFoxPhilly reports that:

The New Orleans Saints cut veteran tight end Jeremy Shockey on Tuesday and Shockey says he wants to make the Saints pay for cutting him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxPhilly.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BENNY

Pottstown, PA

#1 Feb 23, 2011
sign him now.....................
Bourbon Street Hookers

Littleton, CO

#2 Feb 23, 2011
BENNY wrote:
sign him now..........
And take his ragin case of crabbs with him so some big fat hoe in Philly can get them
YOUR1 FAN

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Feb 23, 2011
Bourbon Street Hookers wrote:
<quoted text>And take his ragin case of crabbs with him so some big fat hoe in Philly can get them
wow you are a hater
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#4 Feb 23, 2011
Don't sign that pervert. Vick needs actual players, LOL.
Shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#6 Feb 24, 2011
the Convick isn't very good......he can't get to the Super Bowl and win lmao
Shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#7 Feb 24, 2011
Shockey was always a good player especially when he was on the Giants....but the Eagles don't need any good players they aren't going anywhere as usual lmao
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Feb 24, 2011
Shadumbass wrote:
Shockey was always a good player especially when he was on the Giants....but the Eagles don't need any good players they aren't going anywhere as usual lmao
Last year they went just as far as your beloved cheatriots...DUMBASS!!!
Shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#9 Feb 24, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Last year they went just as far as your beloved cheatriots...DUMBASS!!!
DUMBASS that wasn't the question!!!!!!!!!! stop being so dumb
Shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#10 Feb 24, 2011
the question is "should the eagles sign Shockey" do you understand english?
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Feb 24, 2011
Shadoofus wrote:
the question is "should the eagles sign Shockey" do you understand english?
Your reply was"They will never go anywhere".Can`t you understand the crap flowing out of your own mind?...DUMBASS!!!
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

#12 Feb 24, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Your reply was"They will never go anywhere".Can`t you understand the crap flowing out of your own mind?...DUMBASS!!!
Just jealous, because the only things that comes out of your head are snot and drool. Post something impressive, for a change.
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Feb 24, 2011
ex-person that matters wrote:
<quoted text>Just jealous, because the only things that comes out of your head are snot and drool. Post something impressive, for a change.
How about the murder per capita rate in Kent WA.What`s up with that?
who dat talking

Seattle, WA

#14 Feb 24, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>How about the murder per capita rate in Kent WA.What`s up with that?
I saw your post there. I knew you were enamored with me as a superior being. I'm like a god in your hillbilly world. I didn't fly there, because the police couldn't provide crowd control. Why is it: Whenever you post, I hear Eric Weisberg ? Look it up, boy.....That's the sound of original merking....
Shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#15 Feb 25, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Your reply was"They will never go anywhere".Can`t you understand the crap flowing out of your own mind?...DUMBASS!!!
YOU can't read and understand anything dork....all you how to say to anyone is "Dumbass"....that's you lmao
Shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#16 Feb 25, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>How about the murder per capita rate in Kent WA.What`s up with that?
Like you know everything hahahahaha
Shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#17 Feb 25, 2011
SOS wrote:
your dumb.....that wasn't what was said on here.......dork! But come to think of it, the Eagles won't go anywhere they never do.....Buddy Ryan, Dick Vermeil and fat boy have all tried and got no where lmao
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Feb 25, 2011
ex-Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>your dumb.....that wasn't what was said on here.......dork! But come to think of it, the Eagles won't go anywhere they never do.....Buddy Ryan, Dick Vermeil and fat boy have all tried and got no where lmao
Give it up already troll. Saying stupid crap to get a responsewas one thing , but now your other personality is showing just how insane you are.
As proud hater in GA is so fond of posting , you nut jobs can be prosecuted .
Goodell

Atlanta, GA

#19 Feb 25, 2011
shadoz doesn't even know who Jeremy Shockey is. LMAO I bet he thinks Shockey is a wide receiver and won Rookie of the Year last year. LOL
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#20 Feb 25, 2011
Goodell wrote:
shadoz doesn't even know who Jeremy Shockey is. LMAO I bet he thinks Shockey is a wide receiver and won Rookie of the Year last year. LOL
According to her, Tom Brady somehow ending up winning the defensive player of the year, LOL!!
Shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#21 Feb 25, 2011
Goodell wrote:
do you always write about people you don't know? You know nothing about me and never will. Of course I know who Shockey is jerk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jaguars to start McClendon over Bowanko at center (Sep '14) Sep '14 Lameuars 1
News Michael Vick may not dress in potential last ho... (Dec '12) Dec '12 genevalove 4
News Will Vick be activated for last 2 games? (Dec '12) Dec '12 Johnny Football 3
News The Linc - Is Brian Dawkins Done? (Jan '12) Jan '12 Shadoz 2
News Kolb forgotten man in Vick's comeback story (Jan '11) Jun '11 New York 12
News Giants tackle says Eagles offensive linemen are... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Tony D 1
News Reid impressed with Vick (Sep '10) Sep '10 Sad Hater 2
More from around the web