Agent says Haggans won't rule out ret...

Agent says Haggans won't rule out return to Steelers

There are 51 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 20, 2008, titled Agent says Haggans won't rule out return to Steelers. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

The man who represents free-agent linebacker Clark Haggans say the player has not ruled out returning to the Pittsburgh Steelers next season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Steelers Forever”

Since: Dec 07

Cranberry Township PA

#44 Mar 27, 2008
LOL! No. I was just having a few friendly cyber beers on the Wilson threads.

STEELERS ROCK !!!
18 and DONE

Utica, KY

#45 Mar 27, 2008
Just incase all you Steeler fans didn't know, Haggins signed a 1-year deal yesterday with the Arizona Cardinals. Oh well, as A Colts fans I'm happy for him since that's just one less LB who will be getting to Peyton when the Steelers host the Colts next season.

And look on the bright side Pittsburgh, he didn't sign with the New England Patricas like everyone said he would and neither the Steelers nor the Colts have to play the Cardinals next season. But the Patriots do, so that's just one extra LB who will be getting to Tom Brady next season.

“Steelers Forever”

Cranberry Township PA

#46 Mar 27, 2008
18 and DONE wrote:
Just incase all you Steeler fans didn't know, Haggins signed a 1-year deal yesterday with the Arizona Cardinals. Oh well, as A Colts fans I'm happy for him since that's just one less LB who will be getting to Peyton when the Steelers host the Colts next season.
And look on the bright side Pittsburgh, he didn't sign with the New England Patricas like everyone said he would and neither the Steelers nor the Colts have to play the Cardinals next season. But the Patriots do, so that's just one extra LB who will be getting to Tom Brady next season.
LOL! I like your logic.

STEELERS ROCK !!!

“Steelers vs. Ditka? Steelers.”

Since: Aug 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#47 Mar 28, 2008
I'm also glad that Haggins decided to go to Steelers Team B rather than NE.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

East Butler, PA

#48 Mar 28, 2008
18 and DONE wrote:
Anyway I don't think haggans is old enough to play linebacker for the pattycakes...I think he's only early thirties and they like to field LBs that are pushing 40. THose old buzzards were suckin air during the SB. lol.

“Steelers Forever”

Cranberry Township PA

#49 Mar 28, 2008
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway I don't think haggans is old enough to play linebacker for the pattycakes...I think he's only early thirties and they like to field LBs that are pushing 40. THose old buzzards were suckin air during the SB. lol.
Well the PATS have been mighty quiet this off season. No significant signings that have been reported. They did sign some old CB last week. Don't remember the name at the moment.

STEELERS ROCK !!!
18 and DONE

Utica, KY

#50 Mar 28, 2008
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and next year the pattycakes will be sucking air on their couches drinking beer (well all except for Tom Brady, he will be swallowing on the soccer field with David Beckem) and watching the NFL playoffs!!!!!!!!!!

And well there Fat Bastard coach just may be in jail you never know with these thing. And of now I'm convinced Bill "fat bastard" Belidick has about a 50/50 chance of getting kicked out of the NFL. Just like Adam "Pacman" Jones, Odell Thurmen, and Rickey "Pothead" Williams!!!!!!!!!!

PS.
Odell Thumen is a complete idiot. The guy makes millions and yet he is still stupid enough to attempt burgerallery!!!!!!!!!!1

“Steelers Forever”

Cranberry Township PA

#51 Mar 28, 2008
18 and DONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and next year the pattycakes will be sucking air on their couches drinking beer (well all except for Tom Brady, he will be swallowing on the soccer field with David Beckem) and watching the NFL playoffs!!!!!!!!!!
And well there Fat Bastard coach just may be in jail you never know with these thing. And of now I'm convinced Bill "fat bastard" Belidick has about a 50/50 chance of getting kicked out of the NFL. Just like Adam "Pacman" Jones, Odell Thurmen, and Rickey "Pothead" Williams!!!!!!!!!!
PS.
Odell Thumen is a complete idiot. The guy makes millions and yet he is still stupid enough to attempt burgerallery!!!!!!!!!!1
Man you follow everything! Its hard enough for me to keep up with the Steelers.

STEELERS ROCK !!!

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

East Butler, PA

#52 Mar 28, 2008
18 and DONE wrote:
<quoted text>
PS.
Tell me it aint so??? Billitits getting canned? I love it. He can always find a job modeling bras for men...the manzere I think they called it on seinfeld or was it the "bro"??? LMAO!

“Steelers vs. Ditka? Steelers.”

Since: Aug 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#53 Mar 28, 2008
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me it aint so??? Billitits getting canned? I love it. He can always find a job modeling bras for men...the manzere I think they called it on seinfeld or was it the "bro"??? LMAO!
Definately the "bro".
18 and DONE

Utica, KY

#54 Mar 28, 2008
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
Na, Billitits is too fat to model for anything except that made up company for fat kids on that one King of The Hill episode!!!!!!!!!!1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clark Haggans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2011 Preview By The Numbers: Steelers @ Arizona... (Mar '11) Mar '11 stinky 1
News Cardinals DE Bertrand Berry goes home with groi... (Sep '08) Sep '08 pfft 1
News LaBoy keys Cardinals' rebuilt pass rush (Sep '08) Sep '08 Yeah 4
News Steelers' Haggans probably moving on (Jan '08) Jan '08 PRINCESS 1
News Tonight's game (Dec '07) Dec '07 BETTIS WHO 1
I want to know! (Oct '07) Oct '07 Gardultobbogan 1
News Fsu LB appears on Steelers' draft radar (Apr '07) Apr '07 SaimIAm Lexington KY 1
More from around the web