Agent says Haggans won't rule out ret...

Agent says Haggans won't rule out return to Steelers

There are 51 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 20, 2008, titled Agent says Haggans won't rule out return to Steelers. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

The man who represents free-agent linebacker Clark Haggans say the player has not ruled out returning to the Pittsburgh Steelers next season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Greg-O

Proctorville, OH

#1 Mar 22, 2008
Haggans was the man in his hay day. I guess we cant keep them all.

“Steelers Forever”

Since: Dec 07

Cranberry Township PA

#2 Mar 22, 2008
It might be a good thing to resign Clark at a lesser salary. He would add some depth and could help out on STs. He's got some good FB left in him.

STEELERS ROCK !!!
Jopa-n

Albrightsville, PA

#3 Mar 22, 2008
Bill in Cranberry wrote:
It might be a good thing to resign Clark at a lesser salary. He would add some depth and could help out on STs. He's got some good FB left in him.
STEELERS ROCK !!!
Be nice to have him as a fresh 3rd down rusher when needed as long as he is not a cap burden.

“Steelers Forever”

Cranberry Township PA

#4 Mar 22, 2008
Jopa-n wrote:
<quoted text>Be nice to have him as a fresh 3rd down rusher when needed as long as he is not a cap burden.
Thats the beauty of it. Since he was released they can renegotiate. Clark wants to finish as a Steeler. I could see him resigning in a deal that benefits everybody.

STEELERS ROCK !!!
18 and DONE

Utica, KY

#5 Mar 23, 2008
Good, that means he won't go to the New England Cheaters!!!!!!!!!!

Seau is having surgery on both his shoulders, Vrabel & Bruschi are getting over the hill, they lost over 1/2 their back field to free agency. Yep, I'd say at times it keeps looking better and better for the 3 teams I hate the most FINALLY SUCKING NEXT SEASON!!!!!

And those teams are The New England Patricas, New York Yankees,, & IU Hoosiers 3 demensional losers!!!!!!!!!!

Go Colts

“Steelers Forever”

Cranberry Township PA

#6 Mar 23, 2008
18 and DONE wrote:
Good, that means he won't go to the New England Cheaters!!!!!!!!!!
Seau is having surgery on both his shoulders, Vrabel & Bruschi are getting over the hill, they lost over 1/2 their back field to free agency. Yep, I'd say at times it keeps looking better and better for the 3 teams I hate the most FINALLY SUCKING NEXT SEASON!!!!!
And those teams are The New England Patricas, New York Yankees,, & IU Hoosiers 3 demensional losers!!!!!!!!!!
Go Colts
Frankly, it had worried me that he would got to the PATS. Hopefully he won't!

STEELERS !!!

Since: Feb 08

Perry Point, MD

#7 Mar 23, 2008
Bill in Cranberry wrote:
<quoted text>
STEELERS !!!
Why would that worry you? I think Belicheck pretty much understans the Steeler system already.

“Steelers Forever”

Cranberry Township PA

#8 Mar 23, 2008
Jopa-n wrote:
<quoted text>Why would that worry you? I think Belicheck pretty much understans the Steeler system already.
LOL! I hear you.

STEELERS ROCK !!!

Perry Point, MD

#9 Mar 23, 2008
Bill in Cranberry wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I hear you.
STEELERS ROCK !!!
Yea, our system is about physical domination at the line with zone coverage. Steelers system is math 101.
18 and DONE

Utica, KY

#10 Mar 24, 2008
Bill in Cranberry wrote:
<quoted text>
STEELERS !!!
OK, Bill trust me on this I've seen it happen all every thing the Pats fans who critize the Colts and all other NFL teams saying the same thing don't know what they are talking about.

1.The Pats will not get Ty Law or Haggins
-Haggins will likely return a Steeler
-Law will go back to the Jets

2.I wish Rosie Colvin would take a pay cut and sign with the Colts, because I know he doesn't want to play for a bunch of New England cheaters. But I honestly think he will go to the Bills, because he is familair with Dick Jeron's system.

3.Next season the Steelers will have the toughest time they have ever had beating the Browns and may lose the division.

4.The Patriots will not be back in the Super Bowl or a championship game. It is also likely they won't return to the playoffs. Next season I see the Pats being at best 11-5 and at worst 7-9.

“Steelers Forever”

Cranberry Township PA

#11 Mar 24, 2008
18 and DONE wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Bill trust me on this I've seen it happen all every thing the Pats fans who critize the Colts and all other NFL teams saying the same thing don't know what they are talking about.
1.The Pats will not get Ty Law or Haggins
-Haggins will likely return a Steeler
-Law will go back to the Jets
2.I wish Rosie Colvin would take a pay cut and sign with the Colts, because I know he doesn't want to play for a bunch of New England cheaters. But I honestly think he will go to the Bills, because he is familair with Dick Jeron's system.
3.Next season the Steelers will have the toughest time they have ever had beating the Browns and may lose the division.
4.The Patriots will not be back in the Super Bowl or a championship game. It is also likely they won't return to the playoffs. Next season I see the Pats being at best 11-5 and at worst 7-9.
Whats up man? The AFC North is going to be rock and rollin this season. I believe the Browns have made some key moves. My only question is Anderson. Will he have a repeat performance or is he just a one season wonder? I've seen that happen more than once in this league. The Browns also might be weak in their secondary.

The Pats are losers so far this coming season IMO. They have a very easy schedule, but they also have to overcome that Super Bowl depression that has set in. LOL!

STEELRS ROCK !!!

Perry Point, MD

#12 Mar 24, 2008
Bill in Cranberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats up man? The AFC North is going to be rock and rollin this season. I believe the Browns have made some key moves. My only question is Anderson. Will he have a repeat performance or is he just a one season wonder? I've seen that happen more than once in this league. The Browns also might be weak in their secondary.
The Pats are losers so far this coming season IMO. They have a very easy schedule, but they also have to overcome that Super Bowl depression that has set in. LOL!
STEELRS ROCK !!!
I don't doubt Cleveland will have a good offense. My question is will the Brown's defense turn the corner with these changes or will it be like so much of the past. Another is, can the Steelers answer the call on special teams and if they do, what kind of difference would that be in the outcome of a lot of games?

“Steelers Forever”

Cranberry Township PA

#13 Mar 24, 2008
STs...STs...STs! I believe they will be improved. To what degree? Its gonna just have to play out.

Jopa did you check out their website yet? I think that beating the Steelers is more of a priority than winning the North! I'm serious. LOL !

STEELERS ROCK !!!

United States

#14 Mar 24, 2008
Bill in Cranberry wrote:
STs...STs...STs! I believe they will be improved. To what degree? Its gonna just have to play out.
Jopa did you check out their website yet? I think that beating the Steelers is more of a priority than winning the North! I'm serious. LOL !
STEELERS ROCK !!!
I went to the official Browns website. I could not find the section you mentioned. Is it under Dawg pond, history, or something else? I could only find references to the entire season recap which included highlights of the season.

“Steelers Forever”

Cranberry Township PA

#15 Mar 24, 2008
Jopa-n wrote:
<quoted text>I went to the official Browns website. I could not find the section you mentioned. Is it under Dawg pond, history, or something else? I could only find references to the entire season recap which included highlights of the season.
I'm sorry. Its under history.

STEELERS ROCK!!!

“Steelers Forever”

Cranberry Township PA

#17 Mar 24, 2008
I fully expect the Colts to be there, however, to be honest, I believe the Steelers road will be rockier. We have the hardest schedule in the league and some needs that I don't believe will be fixed until '09. I sure hope I'm wrong, but...
18 and DONE

Paducah, KY

#18 Mar 24, 2008
Bill in Cranberry wrote:
I fully expect the Colts to be there, however, to be honest, I believe the Steelers road will be rockier. We have the hardest schedule in the league and some needs that I don't believe will be fixed until '09. I sure hope I'm wrong, but...
You sure know what to expect with your football though. I also bet all those New Englanders are going to be shittin their pants when their team doesn't make the post season next year then the following year their team makes the post season and loses thier first ever home playoff by game. JUST LIKE THE STL RAMS!!!!! And saddly, I think next season could be SD's year.

What do ya think of that.

PS>
The Steelers may not be a divison winer or as good as they were last season, but next season I seriously think they will be in the playoffs.

“Steelers Forever”

Cranberry Township PA

#19 Mar 24, 2008
HA...HA. They still can't believe what happened to them in the SB. Denial. Now their team is pulled apart by free agency. That secondary and line backing corps is really hurtin. Oh well. They might need a coupla years or more to make it back.

STEELERS ROCK!!!

“Steelers vs. Ditka? Steelers.”

Since: Aug 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Mar 24, 2008
18 and DONE wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure know what to expect with your football though. I also bet all those New Englanders are going to be shittin their pants when their team doesn't make the post season next year then the following year their team makes the post season and loses thier first ever home playoff by game. JUST LIKE THE STL RAMS!!!!! And saddly, I think next season could be SD's year.
What do ya think of that.
PS>
The Steelers may not be a divison winer or as good as they were last season, but next season I seriously think they will be in the playoffs.
Outside of the Steelers, I can only accept that the next Superbowl goes to the Colts, as they are the only AFC Team that I can respect and have no animosity towards. I honestly can't see another NFC team winning it for awhile.

Good luck in the upcoming season, because the Steelers will surprise all.
18 and DONE

Utica, KY

#22 Mar 24, 2008
Steagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Outside of the Steelers, I can only accept that the next Superbowl goes to the Colts, as they are the only AFC Team that I can respect and have no animosity towards. I honestly can't see another NFC team winning it for awhile.
Good luck in the upcoming season, because the Steelers will surprise all.
Just out of chiarosity, what about the Chargers???
I could learn to accept them as long as they don't take out the Colts in the playoffs!!!!!!11

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clark Haggans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2011 Preview By The Numbers: Steelers @ Arizona... (Mar '11) Mar '11 stinky 1
News Cardinals DE Bertrand Berry goes home with groi... (Sep '08) Sep '08 pfft 1
News LaBoy keys Cardinals' rebuilt pass rush (Sep '08) Sep '08 Yeah 4
News Steelers' Haggans probably moving on (Jan '08) Jan '08 PRINCESS 1
News Tonight's game (Dec '07) Dec '07 BETTIS WHO 1
I want to know! (Oct '07) Oct '07 Gardultobbogan 1
News Fsu LB appears on Steelers' draft radar (Apr '07) Apr '07 SaimIAm Lexington KY 1
More from around the web