Not ready for prime time?

Full story: Baltimore Sun 6
A look at the Ravens' four-game losing streak on national television: Broncos 13, Ravens 3 Date: Oct. Read more
A Swain

Essex, MD

#1 Nov 5, 2007
On point with all games, but you forgot to talk about the rain. I don't recall a game in which it rained, that the Ravens ever won.
kash96

Alexandria, VA

#2 Nov 5, 2007
What's the weather forecast for game time tonight?
gotime

Charlotte, NC

#3 Nov 5, 2007
showers possible...about 50 degrees
Sandman

Baltimore, MD

#4 Nov 5, 2007
All these guys have managed to do since their Super Bowl Win is get older. They play well enough to get to the post season, but then choke. And then they get low draft picks. I think letting this kid Anderson go says it all. I must admit I think he had some attitude issues, but the powers that be should have resolved that. And quit attacking Billick without Newsome. What the hell has Newsome done in five years on the OFFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL!!! Nothing. Just like our fearless leader.
Joe

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Nov 5, 2007
Very true about the rain. This problem goes back to even 2000, remember when we lost to the Dolphins in the pouring rain a few years ago. They just can't seem to play well when it's raining out at all.
Jimmy Swift

Baltimore, MD

#6 Nov 5, 2007
Last year I used to yell ( before they threw another Ill advised pass ) "GIVE THE BALL TO JAMAL " Looks like The Browns heard me .
4 TD's on Sunday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarence Moore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Best and worst of Kyle Boller (Sep '08) Sep '08 The Curse 4
News Boller takes his bumps on road (Dec '07) Dec '07 ROB 7
News Worst, best of Boller (Nov '07) Nov '07 BLOCKSTARZ 16
News Ravens keep T. Smith on roster - (Sep '07) Sep '07 babaganuche 23
News Ravens roster at a glance - (Sep '07) Sep '07 Ravens_Flock 6
News Ravens camp update - (Aug '07) Aug '07 franko 1
News Ravens camp update - (Aug '07) Aug '07 itssteeven 1
More from around the web