Minn. House approves revised Vikings ...

Minn. House approves revised Vikings stadium bill

There are 1 comment on the WTOP-FM Washington story from May 7, 2012, titled Minn. House approves revised Vikings stadium bill. In it, WTOP-FM Washington reports that:

The Minnesota Vikings took a giant step Monday night toward a new taxpayer-subsidized football stadium when the state House approved legislation, but lawmakers upped the share the team would have to pay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOP-FM Washington.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 May 8, 2012
Will Zygi flinch while playing chicken with the legislators? I think so

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Ponder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Christian Ponder expects boos in his return to ... Aug '15 Fart news 13
News Raiders' QB Ponder says he's got Carr's back (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 12
News What is Adrian Peterson's receiving potential w... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 9
News Another Golden Age Begins ? (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News NFC North Impact Rookies: Teddy Bridgewater (Mar '15) Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Minnesota Vikings' 2015 Offseason To-Do List (Jan '15) Jan '15 Magnum Man II 1
News 2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... (Apr '14) Dec '14 The Fart Father 15
More from around the web