Giant welcome for Super Bowl champs

Giant welcome for Super Bowl champs

There are 3 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Mar 22, 2008, titled Giant welcome for Super Bowl champs. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Cameras were flashing repeatedly. Security guards walked around the premises feverishly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

eatpie8690

Marysville, OH

#1 Mar 26, 2008
The author thinks Snee was an "after thought" on a "suspect line" last year?
Yes we had line troubles last year(left tackle), but Snee has been an up-coming
guard since he's been in the league. many "pundits" think he should've made the pro-bowl
last year and this year. Snee has been our best lineman since he's been here.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Best of luck to this team this season.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 15, 2012
It is bedtime for Tippy and her fish and myself, and to all, a good night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Snee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Giants' Jerry Reese Ranks Among The Wo... (Oct '13) Oct '13 A Giant Stink 2
News Coughlin hints at changes in wake of NY Giants ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Giant Failures 2
News Palladino: 5 Jets And Giants Rise Above The Muck (Dec '12) Dec '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Chris Snee Expecting A Giants Dynasty (Jul '12) Jul '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Column: The 'new' Belichick lasts less than a week (Feb '12) Feb '12 Billy Ringo 3
News After football, Giants coach Tom Coughlin value... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Com Toughlin 1
News Eagles And Giants Meet For First Place In NFC East (Dec '10) Dec '10 Say No To Purple 8
More from around the web