Rookie Ryan makes strong opening bid ...

Rookie Ryan makes strong opening bid for QB job

There are 4 comments on the Daily Item story from Aug 11, 2008, titled Rookie Ryan makes strong opening bid for QB job. In it, Daily Item reports that:

New Atlanta Falcons coach Mike Smith said he wasn't looking for a tie or a moral victory in his team's preseason opener against Jacksonville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Item.

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 11, 2008
Ryan looked great in the first Pre-Season game of his NFL career. It was exciting to see his first pass in the NFL. Jerious Norwood looked good. Roddy White looked good, as hard as it is for me to admit it. Roddy made a couple of catches that were unbelievable, catches that made Matt Ryan look better than he played in that game. With Roddy's maturing NFL play, lets hope he also has matured in regard to his stance on the subject of the animal abusing sadist Michael Vick.
Rebecca

United States

#2 Aug 11, 2008
Jen look in the WXIA forum and see what they're saying. No one cares about that POS(VICK). the is someone on the blogs called REALBLACKMAN who sounds alot like FAMU. I wish the best for RYAN.
USA ROCKS

Water View, VA

#3 Aug 11, 2008
Rebecca wrote:
Jen look in the WXIA forum and see what they're saying. No one cares about that POS(VICK). the is someone on the blogs called REALBLACKMAN who sounds alot like FAMU. I wish the best for RYAN.
You ought to respond to Mr. "REALBLACKMAN" and ask him just how doggone black he is. Ask him if it makes any difference if your just black or "really" black. If he is anything like our ignorant blackwiseman here on the mv forum, he won't even understand what you are referring to.:-)
Rebecca

United States

#4 Aug 11, 2008
USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
You ought to respond to Mr. "REALBLACKMAN" and ask him just how doggone black he is. Ask him if it makes any difference if your just black or "really" black. If he is anything like our ignorant blackwiseman here on the mv forum, he won't even understand what you are referring to.:-)
REALBLACKMAN's comments are thrown off all the time. they have different system for obnoxious comments. But he is an idiot. I don't know ow black he is but he sure is full of hate for white people. He's not real smart either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Redman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Painter's 3 TDs lead Ravens past Falcons, 31-17 (Aug '12) Aug '12 Hey 1
News Jags use late rally to get past Falcons (Aug '11) Aug '11 Againfarts 2
News Redman leads Falcons to 20-17 victory over Bucs (Nov '09) Nov '09 Cornback Rattlur 3
News Falcons' five things to watch vs. Chargers (Aug '09) Aug '09 DAN 1
News Matt Ryan's primary backup tries to stay ready (Aug '09) Aug '09 eleise 2
News Who Is The Perfect Team For Michael Vick? (Jul '09) Aug '09 Southern girl 51
News Falcons pick top draft choice Ryan to start at QB (Aug '08) Aug '08 Game two 4
More from around the web