22 female powder puff teams help Flor...

22 female powder puff teams help Florida Gators quarterback Tim...

There are 23 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 17, 2009, titled 22 female powder puff teams help Florida Gators quarterback Tim.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A young Tim Tebow would have never expected to throw a party with this many girls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BAMA LUVA

United States

#24 Apr 23, 2009
Broadway Joe wrote:
Los Angeles Weather .
April 21,2009
Los Angeles, CA *
Today 97
I hope you feel better Bama Luva now that it will only be
75 DEGREE's TOMORROW
eeeeeew kinda chilly for us this time of year hehe`!
April 22,2009 in Los Angeles LOL~!=)
75? Wow, the weather changed fast, huh? It was 87 here today!!!!! Alabamas cathcing up!!!!:)
BAMA LUVA

United States

#25 Apr 23, 2009
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I mention I almost got Sun Burned on Sunday too,I said almost.
Hunter got some damn good color though FACT~!
Funny I look like the bleached blond surfer but I IDK how to surf....hey DAD AKA MHD I need a few lessons.
Bama Luva I have enough trouble battling Land Sharks let alone the ones in the water~!=)
Be careful, dont get too burned. Glad you got some good color, becuase, Thats what I like. LOL. Surfing looks like soooooo much fun, I wish I knew how to. Looks like alot of fun. I know some people that know how to surf, and they say its not very easy. But, I would love to learn!

Later.:)
Oarfan

United States

#26 Apr 23, 2009
uncle dick's orphanage
lol

Tebow's a good guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Rainey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Gator, Steeler settles legal case to red... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Man of Steele 1
News Steelers 2013 salary cap options - Running Back (Jan '13) Jan '13 hank 1
News Gillislee carries Gators past Bowling Green, 27-14 (Sep '12) Sep '12 SEC MAN 2
News Why Jeff Demps Fits So Perfectly in the New Yor... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Gatorair 1
News NFL Draft: Florida Gators' quantity, and qualit... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Atl Gator 1
News John Brantley smiling at his NFL prospects (Feb '12) Mar '12 GAF 2
News Crawford: Urban Meyer disrespected Florida (Nov '11) Dec '11 DoctorLude 9
More from around the web