22 female powder puff teams help Florida Gators quarterback Tim...

A young Tim Tebow would have never expected to throw a party with this many girls. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pago Pago Trojan

Toledo, OH

#1 Apr 18, 2009
What more can this guy do for you people?! At least he does a lot for charity, probbly a lot more than certain other players on his team. Is this guy for real!
FMM

Hollywood, FL

#2 Apr 18, 2009
What a role model. This guy is absolutely for real and it is hard to imagine how he keeps humble in this atmosphere of adoration. Keep up the good work Tim, you are definitely one of a kind. Best of luck in the upcoming season.
REV AL

Jupiter, FL

#3 Apr 18, 2009
This reporter is in love with Tebow in every sense. He has no other subject to write about. There are millions of people, both famous and not doing great things out there. I'm really not sure what this reporter is going to do when Tebow leaves college. I guess follow up for the three years in might be in the NFL. That is the typical shelve life of a Gator in the NFL.
bullgator

Boca Raton, FL

#4 Apr 18, 2009
ok haters.......GO...
BarryObama

United States

#5 Apr 18, 2009
Tim Tebow is the man!

Since: Apr 09

United States

#6 Apr 18, 2009
As a guy I feel kind of funny liking Tebow as much as I do :)
bullgator

Boca Raton, FL

#8 Apr 18, 2009
REV AL wrote:
This reporter is in love with Tebow in every sense. He has no other subject to write about. There are millions of people, both famous and not doing great things out there. I'm really not sure what this reporter is going to do when Tebow leaves college. I guess follow up for the three years in might be in the NFL. That is the typical shelve life of a Gator in the NFL.
What is a shelve??????
Tigergator

Gainesville, FL

#9 Apr 18, 2009
How come the ncaa allows a state school and one of its athletes use other university student groups for religious purposes? Not knocking tim for his father's work, but there is a missionary component, promoting religion. I would feel better knowing that the fund raiser would help many of the underprivileged kids in the hometown or home county of the university.
Fish

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Apr 18, 2009
REV AL wrote:
Rev, what have any of your Canes done to help anyone? How many Canes are gonna' get drafted this year? LOL P.S. Take some spelling lessons jealous one! Enjoy that 0-4 start the Canes will have this fall! No bowl for the Canes this year either!

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#11 Apr 18, 2009
Fish wrote:
<quoted text>Rev, what have any of your Canes done to help anyone? How many Canes are gonna' get drafted this year? LOL P.S. Take some spelling lessons jealous one! Enjoy that 0-4 start the Canes will have this fall! No bowl for the Canes this year either!
Sports needs more Tim Tebows~!

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#12 Apr 18, 2009
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sports needs more Tim Tebows~!
dudes not only a stud but a real stand up guy
BAMA LUVA

Watseka, IL

#13 Apr 18, 2009
LawnJockey President wrote:
As a guy I feel kind of funny liking Tebow as much as I do :)
LOL.:o

Somewhere in SoCal

#14 Apr 18, 2009
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.:o
Bama Luva does to she just won't admit it~!

It;s his core values he is attracted to...hehe.

By the way young lady did you wear a nice Bama hat and wear plenty of sunblock today?

I hope so~!

It will be 90 degrees in Los Angeles tomorrow,
can you say Southern California BEACH DAY =)

Take Care

BJ =)

Somewhere in SoCal

#15 Apr 18, 2009
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
dudes not only a stud but a real stand up guy
I concur he could be the next Billy Graham if he wants to go that direction IMHO~!
BAMA LUVA

Watseka, IL

#16 Apr 19, 2009
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bama Luva does to she just won't admit it~!
It;s his core values he is attracted to...hehe.
By the way young lady did you wear a nice Bama hat and wear plenty of sunblock today?
I hope so~!
It will be 90 degrees in Los Angeles tomorrow,
can you say Southern California BEACH DAY =)
Take Care
BJ =)
Uh-uh. Trust me, Im not attracted to him. He isnt cute at all.
Anyways, I didnt wear a hat, but I had some sunscreen on. It didnt stay very sunny at the game for long. 90 degrees, WOW! Its been around 70-75 around here this week. Exceot its gonna be 59 2morrow, which I hate. Take care, Joe.:)

Somewhere in SoCal

#17 Apr 19, 2009
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>Uh-uh. Trust me, Im not attracted to him. He isnt cute at all.
Anyways, I didnt wear a hat, but I had some sunscreen on. It didnt stay very sunny at the game for long. 90 degrees, WOW! Its been around 70-75 around here this week. Exceot its gonna be 59 2morrow, which I hate. Take care, Joe.:)
Brrrrrr 59? Brrrrr don't hate me OMG what a blast today.

BBQ & POOL PARTY (Strawberry Marg's all day long and NewCastle =)

Girls in Bikin's

They are so sweet and in season. Melts in your mouth.....ooooop strawberries that is~!

5 hours in the warm Calif Sun~! More of the same tomorrow. T/C Luva

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet~!

Somewhere in SoCal

#20 Apr 20, 2009
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>I know, I hated it. I love the warm weather. Pool party sounds like soooo much fun! Its not quite warm enough to swim down here, but I wish it was. I know you liked those girls in bikinis, LOL. Have fun enjoying the sun. Wish I could be up there. Later.:)
hehe it was a 100 degeees today hehe =)
BAMA LUVA

United States

#21 Apr 21, 2009
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
hehe it was a 100 degeees today hehe =)
OMG, stop!!! You are making me soooo jealous!!1 You are so lucky. I would love that weather.:)

Somewhere in SoCal

#22 Apr 22, 2009
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, stop!!! You are making me soooo jealous!!1 You are so lucky. I would love that weather.:)
Did I mention I almost got Sun Burned on Sunday too,I said almost.

Hunter got some damn good color though FACT~!

Funny I look like the bleached blond surfer but I IDK how to surf....hey DAD AKA MHD I need a few lessons.

Bama Luva I have enough trouble battling Land Sharks let alone the ones in the water~!=)

Somewhere in SoCal

#23 Apr 22, 2009
Los Angeles Weather .
April 21,2009

Los Angeles, CA *

Today 97

I hope you feel better Bama Luva now that it will only be

75 DEGREE's TOMORROW

eeeeeew kinda chilly for us this time of year hehe`!

April 22,2009 in Los Angeles LOL~!=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Rainey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Gator, Steeler settles legal case to red... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Man of Steele 1
Steelers 2013 salary cap options - Running Back (Jan '13) Jan '13 hank 1
Gillislee carries Gators past Bowling Green, 27-14 (Sep '12) Sep '12 SEC MAN 2
Why Jeff Demps Fits So Perfectly in the New Yor... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Gatorair 1
NFL Draft: Florida Gators' quantity, and qualit... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Atl Gator 1
John Brantley smiling at his NFL prospects (Feb '12) Mar '12 GAF 2
Crawford: Urban Meyer disrespected Florida (Nov '11) Dec '11 DoctorLude 9
More from around the web