Gators primed to host rival Hurricanes

Gators primed to host rival Hurricanes

There are 4 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Sep 1, 2008, titled Gators primed to host rival Hurricanes. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

GAINESVILLE, Fla. It didn't take very long for Florida's focus to shift from beating Hawaii to facing rival Miami.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Maui Mike

#1 Sep 1, 2008
I hate Miami too. I hope the U dismantles Miami.
The U

Hilo, HI

#2 Sep 1, 2008
Canes goin' eat them Croc's fo dinna!

Kihei, HI

#3 Sep 1, 2008
Go Florida State Seminoles!

Waianae, HI

#4 Sep 1, 2008
Since they started out by beating UH, I'd love to see them go undefeated. That's a tall order though, since they have tough games ahead like Georgia, LSU, etc. They should have enough to beat Miami, though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Rainey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Gator, Steeler settles legal case to red... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Man of Steele 1
News Steelers 2013 salary cap options - Running Back (Jan '13) Jan '13 hank 1
News Gillislee carries Gators past Bowling Green, 27-14 (Sep '12) Sep '12 SEC MAN 2
News Why Jeff Demps Fits So Perfectly in the New Yor... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Gatorair 1
News NFL Draft: Florida Gators' quantity, and qualit... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Atl Gator 1
News John Brantley smiling at his NFL prospects (Feb '12) Mar '12 GAF 2
News Crawford: Urban Meyer disrespected Florida (Nov '11) Dec '11 DoctorLude 9
More from around the web