Bengals cut R. Johnson, Anderson

Full story: Baltimore Sun
Offensive tackle Willie Anderson and running back Rudi Johnson lost their starting jobs with the Cincinnati Bengals during training camp. Full Story

Since: Aug 08

Baltimore, MD

#1 Aug 31, 2008
Can't these guys stay out of these "gentlemen's clubs"?
Sparky

White Marsh, MD

#2 Sep 1, 2008
I think if suspensions for an entire season were handed out for some of these violations, the players would be more responsible with their off the field behavior. For me, class and professionalism are just as important as skill and talent. However, many accept some of this out of control behavior in order to win. These off the feild antics has lowered my respect and interest in "professional" sports. I now prefer to watch college football over pro, because there is more discipline and what seems to be an investment in being "part of a team".
ex-birdman

Ivins, UT

#3 Sep 1, 2008
SIMS MIGHT WORK OUT FOR THE RAVENS, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY THAT HAVING SIMS ON THE TEAM WILL DELAY THE DEVELOPEMENT OF FLACCO??? IF SIMS IS GOOD, FLACCO MIGHT NOT GET ANY PLAYING TIME THIS SEASON.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Report: Wilson arrested (Jun '07) Jan '13 2nd amendment 3
ALERT: Warrant Issued for Former Bengal (Jul '09) Jul '09 bengals for life 1
Jaguars' defense makes Bengals' ground game loo... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Matt 1
Bengals LB Darryl Blackstock suspended 4 games ... (Oct '08) Oct '08 kenya 3
Bengals sign ex-Bear RB Cedric Benson (Sep '08) Oct '08 So IL Bruno 23
Bengals sign ex-Bears RB Cedric Benson (Sep '08) Oct '08 dropping the F-bomb 7
W. Anderson not holding grudge against Bengals (Sep '08) Sep '08 Big Dog 2

Chris Perry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE